(Oneshot) Comfort (Sequal to Cold meeting)

You and Romeo have been together for about two years. You've made some compromises but you two manage. You two moved in together which was a bonus as you didn't have to travel so far to see him anymore. Moco liked it, it was nice when she especially got her own little corner. He really liked having a wolf companion. One time Moco had some, ahem, late night fun with a wolf boy and you and Romeo found out about it. While she was in a bit of trouble, you two helped her out, but of course like anyone who likes dogs, you guys were a bit hesitant before giving the puppies new homes. I mean come on, you helped look after those cute, adorable and precious pups until they were big enough to leave, of course you two got emotional. Well you were glad they at least have good homes. From what you know, Romeo's friend Xara has one of the puppies and he said she's a lot less grumpy because of it. That's the cutest thing ever. It was never a dull moment with you two and you always had the best times with each other.

Today however, you were had a splitting headache and you were a little bit nauseous. You were lying down on the bed trying to get some sleep, maybe you would feel refreshed when you woke up, but the headache still lingered for a bit and whenever you got up to get something to munch on, you felt that feeling slowly sinking in so you went to lie down. "(Y/N)! We're back!" You heard Romeo's voice call as the door opened and you heard his footsteps and Moco's little paws patter around. "I'm by the bed." You called with a light and tired voice that still tried to make itself be heard. Moco came over to you and started wining as she nudge your hand lingered at the edge of your side of the bed. You reached out and petted her head. "Sweetie, what's wrong?" Romeo asked as he came over and saw your tired expression. You looked at him weakly and let out a slight groan. "I dunno, I'm feeling a little sick." You admitted. "I've got a headache and I have a bit of nausea." Romeo sat on his side of the bed and faced you. He rubbed your shoulder in a comforting manner as looked at you.

"You haven't been getting constantly hungry too by any chance, have you?" He asked. You shook your head with a slight "No." He shrugged. "Well you're not pregnant, we know that for sure." As soon as he said that you laughed, you guys never even tried yet and even if you were...it would probably be his idea. "No, luckily. But I have found it difficult to eat without fear of throwing up." You admitted. Romeo put his hand to his chin in thought, then got up. "I'll be right back" he said as he left, oh dear. He probably went to get you something to eat.

Yup, he came back with a piece of watermelon. "You still gotta eat SOMETHING." He said as you sat up careful."I think this might be the best choice." probably the best idea, it was sweet, healthy and might help with the sickness. He handed it to you and you took it with a tired smile. "Thanks" "No problem" You two said in exchange of words. You munched on the sweet melon, slowly but surely. Romeo didn't rush you, instead he sat directly behind you and wrapped his arms around you. Once you finished your treat, you leaned back and rested your head on his shoulder as you held his arms. He nuzzled his cheek against yours and planted a kiss as you sat there content.

Affection was a cure that helped both of you. You remember one time when he broke down and you had no idea what to do, but one thing you did know, he wasn't easy to calm down. First you wrapped your arms around him tightly and he returned the gesture. Then you let him cry it all out, telling him it's alright and he can let it out, after all, sometimes people just need to get it out of their system rather than holding it in, you knew that, everyone needs to cry once in a while. Then as the crying started to die down you rubbed his back in efforts to soothe him. As he calmed down, you two went to the fireplace and you sat down while he laid with his head on your lap. You played with his hair and caressed his cheek. He calmed down and you also had to give him some water for hydration. But it just shows you how much you are there for him, he has someone he can trust, someone that he can let his guard down around, someone who loves him. And just like how you gave him the attention he needed that day, he was now giving you the comfort in your sick state.

You started to almost fall asleep in Romeo's arms. He always knew how to cheer you up and when to make you laugh. He really made you happy. "Feeling better?" he asked. You took a moment to collect your thoughts. The nausea seems to have passed and headache died down. If there was any trace of it there, it was so minimal that you didn't even feel it. It seemed as you just needed to eat and sit upright for a while. You nodded your head "Yeah, but this is kinda comfortable, can we stay like this?" you asked softly. Romeo smiled warmly, clearly agreeing with your statement. "I don't see why not." He responded. You two sat there like that for a few minutes before you two laid down on the bed and he continued to hold you, you eventually fell asleep in your little spooning position. Like I said, never a dull moment with you two.

Oh and don't worry about Moco, she escorted herself out to her bed and napped.

(This was brought to you by the headache and nausea I had earlier the day I wrote this)