(Oneshot) Valentines day

OLD STORY!!! The readers favorite flowers are specified because I thought they would look nice in a bouquet. Just an average Romeo x reader. Valentines day passed but What da heck.

Romeo's P.O.V

Valentines day...quite an interesting day of the year if I do say so myself. Now if you know exactly who I am, you'd expect me to be walking around Beacon Town rebuilding things or trying not to stare at people making out or something but it's actually morning, I left the town early to do something, besides my current case is much worse.

You see...I actually have a girlfriend, her name's (Y/N). To be honest I can't even believe a former destructive admin like myself ended up with someone as amazing as her. She's sweet, beautiful, cunning, caring, smart and everything that makes her special. The thing is, I've known her for 3 years but we only started dating last year on the 8th of March. So we've been together for almost a year. I thought a simple and good idea would be to get her a bouquet of flowers. But then come's my problem, which is...I have no bloody idea which ones I'm suppose to get her!

I think she told me what her favorite flowers were but I forgot, and I literally brought sheers with me. I don't know why. Bloody hell I'm the dumbest boyfriend ever. But I've got to pull it together, I need to get those flowers. What were they? And even if didn't remember what WOULD I get her? Dandelions? No too simple. Alliums maybe? Not really sure. Poppies? Oh who am I kidding! Sorry for the ridiculous ranting mate, I just have a super important thing on my mind right now.

After hours of searching and thinking I grew exhausted and eventually just sat on a nearby tree stump. I sighed as I sat down, bringing a hand to my face. "What am I even doing?" I asked myself. I should have just picked one of those bouquets from the flower shop for her. They had very nice options, why didn't I take them? Because they weren't (Y/N)'s favorite, I knew what they were back then but now that the day has come and I'm out looking for them, I forgot what they were. I HAD to be picky and make sure they're her favorite didn't I? I let out a groan and leaned back and fell down from the stump, my head hitting the ground. "Ow" was all I said in a low dead voice.

Meanwhile...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Good morning Radar." I greeted Beacon Town's young leader. I wondered...how did he even end up getting this position? From what I hear it was given to him by Jesse. Anyway..."Good morning (Y/N), did you sleep well?" he asked. He's always so polite, it's just precious. "Yes, I did." I responded. "Have you seen Romeo? I can't find him anywhere." "Not since earlier. He left to go off and find something." I got confused. What was he looking for? Well, I sure hope he comes back soon. I don't really want my own boyfriend not be able to taste my Valentines cake. It's his first time spending Valentines day with someone so I wanted to make it very special. I know I didn't need to but I really wanted to. Well, I sure hope he comes back in time. "Oh well, when he get's back, can you tell him to meet me over by my place?" I asked the young leader. "Sure. Oh and happy Valentines day." he said. "Happy Valentine's day! And thank you!" I called as I started running off to go get the ingredients for my cake, it'll probably be a while until Romeo get's back so hopefully I'll have enough time to get the cake ready.

Meanwhile...with Romeo

Romeo's P.O.V

I can't just mope around like this, I've got to get her something. But what? While I'm thinking, a rabbit hops in front of my face, making me shriek, also causing the poor little fellow to scurry off startled. I watched it hop off and also spotted a bush of Roses. I walked over to it and calmly sniffed one. I always fancied Roses, it was something (Y/N) and I had in common. Then it hit me....Roses! That was it! That was one of the flowers! Then I remembered the rest of them. Cautiously, I snipped off some Roses from the bush before rushing to get to the rest of them, no time to spare..

Later...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

Finally, all the ingredients were collected now to run home. I had to make it fast. Who knows when Romeo'll be back. When I made it there I put the ingredients the crafting table which turned them into a heart shaped red cake with white icing, decorated with pink sprinkles. That's when I heard a know on the door. My attention turned to the door. "Mail!" I heard behind my door. I sighed, hoping it was someone else. "Coming!" I called.

When I went to go open the door I took the cake with me on the way and put it on the table. When I answered the door, the old man handed me a book titled "May time heal my wounds by Aiden." "Thank you." I said as I took the book and handed him two iron ingots. After he left I spotted my neighbor Stacy walking off. "Hey (Y/N)." She said as she noticed me. "Hi Stacy." I responded. "Happy valentines day." "You too. You doing okay?" "Yeah fine. Just a little...bit of an indescribable emotion." I said, not knowing what to say. "Well, I gotta go check on Stampy, see ya." She said as she walked off. "By the way, you might want to turn around." she added. Confused as to what she said, I turned around. Romeo was standing right behind me.

"Ah, hey didn't see you there." I said awkwardly. "Hey (Y/N)." he said, his hands behind his back. "Um...happy, Valentines day?" he asked more than said, his face turning red. "Hehe, Happy Valentines day Romeo." I said with a smile, he's so adorable when he blushes. "...are you okay?" I asked "I...yes I'm fine I just...uh...t-these are for you." He said, revealing the bouquet of flowers he was hiding behind his back. He looked away sheepishly. He held it near me, I couldn't believe it, the bouquet consisted of of Lilacs, Peonies, White Tulips and Roses, all of my favorites. I smiled in awe as I took the bouquet, but then in shyness, a bit of blush dusting my face. I had no idea what to say? eventually I managed to say "Thank you." and kissed him, smack on the lips.

I put the flowers in a vase and shared the cake with Romeo. He loved it. The rest of our Valentines day hours were filled with sweet conversations, cuddles and resting in my boyfriend's arms. Best Valentines day ever.

You guys wanna know what I miss? ADDING A CAST SYSTEM!!! THAT USED TO BE FUN!! I DON'T KNOW WHY WATTPAD REMOVED THAT FEATURE!!!