(Oneshot) Among us

(Pretty self explanatory if you've played the game) 

"Alright, who did it?" Xara asked over the discord call. You and everyone else were playing Among us. It was a miracle you were able to get 10 people but hey, you weren't complaining, especially when you get to play with friends. Right now Xara has reported the dead body of the blue player, which was Fred. You knew who killed him, it was Romeo, you saw it with your own eyes. "Wait, where was the body?" Jack asked as usual, to which Xara responds "It was in electrical." Protocal, you have to know where the body was. "So the Skeld's own graveyard?" Lukas asked. You honestly have to admit, it's true. Lights were out so it makes sense too. "Wasn't me dude, I medbay scanned, Radar and (Y/N) saw me." Nell said casually as she cleared herself. "Yeah, (Y/N) and I can vouch for Nell." Radar clarified. "Yup, Nell's safe." you said. "What about everyone else?" "I was with Romeo at the reactor when we went to stabilize it." Jesse said, you giggled. Well duh, Romeo vented right from Electrical to security, which was where he ran to the reactor. "Well, what about Lukas, Petra and Jack ?" You asked, seeing if they had any allabies (I dunno how to spell it). "Yeah Petra hasn't said anything yet" Romeo remarked, obviously trying to throw sus so she get's ejected. "Yeah true" "What?! No! I was in O2!" She yelled. "Yeah I passed by Petra and met up with Lukas at Admin." Jack said. And as Lukas is about to say something, Romeo says "I beg your pardon?" and you all just bursted out laughing, it didn't help that Romeo's username was 'The Admin'.

You maintained your composure and spoke up. "Anyway, you were saying, Lukas?" you said. "I was saying that I did in fact see Jack after I FINALLY finished that stupid card swipe." He said, clearly annoyed with that task. You didn't blame him. Everyone else started talking some more buy you thought for a moment. Petra was the only one who was not with someone, and Xara didn't say what she was doing before she found the body. Maybe you can turn the sus on those two, you just have to play it carefully. " Alright, I'm sus of two people but let's skip for now because there's not much to go off of." You declared as you noticed 30 seconds left on the voting time. "And if more people die and those two are still alive, I might know who the imposters are." "Or one of them at least." Romeo chirped. Clever on his part, taking some of the sus off of him. As everyone voted to skip, you noticed that two people anonymously voted for you. That could help out with your plan. As everyone went their seperate ways, you followed Romeo, Jack and Lukas. Now what about you? You knew Romeo killed Fred in electrical, you saw him vent, so why didn't you report the body? Why didn't you call out Romeo during the discussion? Why were you pretending he's innocent? Is that not obvious?... It's because you're the other imposter.

Right as Romeo killed Fred, you sabotaged the reactor. This drew everyone to that location, then both of you vent out of sight so that nobody sees you coming from the door. While he vented to security, you vented to the medbay. Just as the reactor problem is solved by Romeo and Jesse, you walked over to the sample task. You stood there a few seconds in case someone came in and just as you started to walk away, there comes Nell, followed by Radar. You of course stand still for a minute to see if one of them medbay scans, then as Nell finishes her scan, Xara reports the body.

You and Romeo tailed Lukas and Jack all the way through storage, passed comms, through shields and right to the navigation room. As Jack sits on chart a course, Lukas downloads the data. You sit by the redirect station to fake that task. As you are doing so, your kill cooldown wears off and Romeo slices Lukas in two. Immediately you moved over to Jack and kill him. No witnesses. Then the both of you went into the separate vents. You vented to shield and ran up to o2, which is where you found Romeo again. You saw him standing by the the filter which needs to be cleaned. You stood by him to act as his witness. As you two stood by your kill cooldown timer ran off again and Jesse and Petra came in. "Hehe Jetra." you said cheekily to yourself. As you instinctly swiped Jesse in half, Romeo took Petra out. Good timing too as Xara called an emergency meeting.

As everyone unmuted their mics on the discord call, Radar was the first one to speak. "Oh my gosh how did so many people die?!" he yelled. "Well like...nobody look at me. I was with Radar most of the time." Nell said. "Yeah, I kept bumping into Nell a lot." "Well, (Y/N) was with me. That just leaves Xara." Romeo said, covering you. "That's why I called this meeting actually, I suspect that (Y/N) vented." Xara stated. Crap! She was on Cams! "How on Earth would you be able to tell if I vented?" you asked, trying not to look suspicious. "I was on camms and watched you go into nav with three others, then without coming from nav, you come from shields. Also, two of those people are actually dead so that confirms it." "Hey hang on a minute!" you yelled. Dang, she's got a good case, you need to turn the tables on her somehow. "Wait, (Y/N) was with me the whole time!" Romeo yelled as he came to your defense. "Yeah I was. Why are you trying to blame me for something I didn't do, Xara?" you asked in fake innocence. If you can turn the tables on Xara, it'l be four people left and you and Romeo can win by default.

"No I SAW her! And now I'm suspicious of YOU Romeo because you're backing her up." Xara yelled, after she had already voted, no doubt for you. She may be smart, but Among us is a game of deception, and players' plans are easily foiled if the imposters play their right cards. You remembered a factor you could use against Xara from the first report. This was your chance "I'm sus of YOU Xara, not only are you building a good case against me but you didn't have an allaby last time we all had a meeting and we don't know what you were doing before you found the body." you said. "What do you mean?! I was...actually I have no idea what I was doing." Yes! Gotcha! "That's sus." Romeo proclaims as he votes. "Yup, I'm voting for Xara." you said, making your vote. "NO!" "I dunno man, Xara dude, you make a good case, but ya are kinda sus." "Yeah, sorry Xara but no one can vouch for you." "F##k you guys!!!" Xara yelled as the results showed everyone voted for her. "You're all dumb!!!" As Xara get's ejected, Romeo says "What can I say... (Y/N) and I make an awesome team." "Yeah we do. HAHA" 

Xara yelled furiously and you could hear her slap her desk "I HATE YOU GUYS!!!" sounded from her end of the call

Xara yelled furiously and you could hear her slap her desk "I HATE YOU GUYS!!!" sounded from her end of the call. "Oi!Those double kills were so clean." Romeo said proudly. "Yeah they sure were." you agreed. "Hang on, can I say something?" you heard Fred's voice sound "Romeo kills me, (Y/N) was right there so I was yelling '(Y/N)! Report it!' then she hops into the vent with him and I'm just there like 'Oh'" You honestly couldn't contain yourself with your laughter. "Whatever happened to (Y/N) hating the role as imposter?" Jack asked grumpily. "Yeah how about that huh?!" Petra yelled. You smirked and said "I had my boyfriend as my partner, of course I stayed." "Awww, thanks Darling!" Romeo called from his side of the call.