Chapter 6: louis

Okay I only got 2 comments on the last chapter, but I'm a nice person so I'm going to update anyways.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

I sat on the edge of my bed, nervously bouncing my legs and forcing myself to take deep breaths.

I groaned and jumped up, pacing the room quickly. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. I felt like a mental patient at an asylum.

God I really just wanted to talk to one of the boys. Maybe I'll call Harry. Wait no he's mad at me.

"Damn," I sighed out loud.

'You home yet?' I texted Liam, even though I knew he wasn't home yet.

'Hey mate' I texted Zayn too even though he never checks his phone.

I'll just wait ten minutes and then if they don't answer then I'll text Harry. Actually ten minutes is a long time I'll just text him now.

'Hey harry' I typed, but didn't send it.

'Hey haz' I changed the text before sending it off.

Beep. Yes he answered. Nope it was Zayn. Zayn? Since when does he like, text back?

'I noticed that you texted Harry cause his phone went off but he's sleeping cause he doesn't feel good at all' Zayns message said.

Then I got a picture from him. It was of Harry laying on Zayn's shoulder. Even though he was asleep, he still looked exhausted the poor lad.

'Oh okay, tell him to feel better. Poor Haz' I typed, then put my phone down on the bed, knowing it was time to go to my therapy session now, even though I really don't want to.

I really just wanted to text people. Except Liam's driving, Harry's asleep, and Zayn's really boring to text.

I walked out of my room and shut the door, starting down the hallway towards the doctors room.

I guess I could text Josh. Or Lou Teasdale. Or my parents. Oh my gosh I haven't talked to my parents at all.

Oh right, Liam's been keeping up a correspondence with them.

I got to the doctors door and grabbed the handle. I slowly turned it before pushing it open.

God I know who my favorite person to text is. They're so funny and hyper all the fucking time. Man I should've known to text them. I should've texted - Louis.

Fuck.

It literally hit me like a ton of bricks. I dropped to the floor of the doctors room, my vision starting to go dark.

"Niall Niall are you okay? What's wrong?" I heard voices but they sounded all wrong. Like they were under water or something.

"He's in a coma. He's unconscious and he has been for three weeks!" I screamed at no one in particular.

I felt hands on my arm. They were strong - is it so wrong that you make me strong - and had a firm grip.

I tried to pull away but they wouldn't let go.

"He's probably going to die and be gone for ever and then Harry will hate himself!" I was still yelling.

"You need to calm down," the voice sounded even less real now. Far away somehow.

Then I felt something stabbing my arm, then my arms went all floppy, then the world went dark.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry he's fine