Chapter 10: visitors

Okay so this is sort of a filler chapter and it's gonna be really short but tomorrow I'll update again and all of the secrets will be revealed.

----------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

"Niall," someone said out in the hallway, then they knocked several times.

"Come in," I called out to them.

Then the door opened and the secretary, Macy, stood in the doorway.

"You've for visitors babe," she said, smiling widely.

"Who?" I asked, not knowing who would come see me.

"They want it to be a surprise," she said slyly, her eyes shining.

"Okay," I sighed, standing up. I had a bad feeling that it was my parents. I haven't spoken to them in over 2 months now.

And in that time I've tried to commit suicide, been in a coma, gotten my best friend killed, and been shipped off to rehab. So I didn't exactly want to see them right now.

I followed Macy out do the visiting room. When she got to the door she paused and turned to look at me.

"You ready?" she asked.

"I guess," I muttered, just wanting to get this over with.

She opened the door, and there sat....

"Boys?" I asked, my eyes widening.

"Niall!" three voices yelled.

Liam, Harry, and Zayn all stood up and ran over, engulfing me in a big group hug. I relaxed against them. I don't think I've ever been so happy to see anyone in my entire life.

They all sat back down when I started getting claustrophobic. I sat in the fourth chair that was in the corner.

"Hi," I said quietly.

"Hey Ni," Liam smiled.

"Sup," Zayn mumbled.

"Sorry," Harry whispered.

"Me too," I said, looking Harry in the eyes. I haven't done that in a while.

"They said you're doing better," Liam said, not sounding forced, like he had been on the phone lately.

I just shrugged, not really feeling like I was getting any better. I really was trying though.

"I have something I need to tell you guys," Zayn said suddenly.

I felt a cold feeling of dread wash over -so we can start it all over again- me. There was something telling me that whatever Zayn was about to say was going to be bad.

"Zayn what are you talking about?" Liam asked, his eyes widening, as if he knew what Zayn was going to say and didn't want him to.

"Sorry, but your not going to like it," Zayn said, looking down at the floor.

Oh no.

----------------------------------------------

Well theirs that. keeping voting and commenting please guys.