Chapter 22: decide

Okay here's the next chapter. COMMENT IF YOUVE READ BROKEN. OR IF YOU HAVENT.

---------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

"Tess, I don't know what to do," I sighed, praying to God she wouldn't get mad.

"Niall, you know him, do you really think he's going to do it?" she asked exasperatedly.

"Tess, look I'm sorry, but, I can't take the chance," I apologized.

"Don't you think that if he was really going to do this he wouldn't have just written you a letter? I think even a no contact ban would've been broken for something that serious," she pointed out.

"Yeah, you're probably right," I agreed, sighing.

"So you'll still come with me?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"Yes, but can't we just go by the hospital over there to make sure?" I pleaded, needing to know for sure.

"Niall we don't have time! The bus gets here in 30 minutes and we've got be ready to go so we can make it to the first show in time," she frowned at me.

"Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm just being paranoid," I agreed.

"So you're packed right?" she asked.

"Yeah," I clarified.

"Okay, you can bring it to the front, and I'll go get my stuff," she said.

"Alright," I nodded, picking up my suitcase, which contained the clothes I'd bought while staying here.

I dragged the suitcase out of my room and down the hall to the front doors, where I set it down next to where Tess was standing.

She just had one suitcase, and a small bag like me. Rehab kid problems I suppose.

"Ready?" she asked.

"I just have to go get my drawstring bag from my room," I told her.

"It's gonna be weird leaving this place," she laughed.

"Thought I'd never leave," I agreed, smiling wistfully.

"We've been here for a while," she nodded.

"I was here for a month before you," I smirked, one-uping her.

"Yeah, yeah," she said, smacking me playfully.

"Hey," she said, her face getting serious. "You sure you want to do this?" Tess asked, realizing how important of a decision this was for me.

This is it. Last chance to change my mind. Final decision time, and I choose...

"Yeah, I'm sure,"

--------------------------------------------

The next chapter is finally gonna have some of the boys' p.o.v.'s!!!!