Chapter 23: crunch time

So I apologize to those of you who were really mad about my last chapter it will get better.

Also, I typed up this whole chapter, and then wattpad deleted it so now I have to re write it and I'm not very happy.

---------------------------------------------

Niall's p.o.v.

"Are you all ready to go?" Tess asked, knocking on the door to my room, even though it was wide open.

"Yeah pretty much," I said, smiling at her, excited for the tour.

Good," she smiled back at me.

I didn't say anything, just finished stuffing my tooth brush into my suitcase pocket, which was already way too full. I may not have arrived here with much, but they had a nice department type store here, so I accumulated enough stuff to fill a small suitcase, as well as my drawstring bag.

"I'm gonna go get my stuff out of my room. Bring yours to the front when you're ready." she told me, before disappearing from my doorway.

I zipped up the front pocket, with some difficulty, and grabbed the handle on the suitcase, setting it on the floor. Then I pulled up the handle, and began wheeling it down the hall.

I stopped to the left of the doors, and parked my suitcase right next to Tess. She had a suitcase and another small bag, like I did.

"The bus will be here in 10 minutes," she informed me as I turned around to go back to my room.

"Okay," I nodded.

She gave me a disapproving look. I guess she didn't believe that I'd make it.

"I'll be ready, I just need to go get my drawstring bag and lock up my room," I promised her.

"Alright," she sighed, shaking her head.

When I got back to my room, I slowly pushed the door open, glancing around the mostly empty room. It looked like it had when I got here.

I sighed, setting the key down on the dresser, like they'd told me too. Then I walked over to the bed and picked up my bag.

With one final glance around the room, I slung the bag over my shoulder and headed towards the door. Towards a new tour.

But wait, there's something jabbing me in the back. All I have in here is a hoodie and headphones. What the heck?

I dropped the bag back onto the bed and pulled it open. After sticking my hand down inside of it, and feeling around for a few minutes, I grabbed onto something solid.

I managed to pull it out, despite the thick hoodie taking up most of the bag's space. When I saw what it was, I almost dropped it.

It was an old picture of the boys and I. All five of us, together, happy.

The first thing I noticed was harry and Louis. They were both sitting there giving eachother those love eyes.

That's over now. "Larry Stylinson" is over. Forever. No more love eyes.

That's when I realized that I hadn't even seen the boys, in over a month, and how much it had been killing me.

God, I can't just leave them. Especially not for some girl I just met.

Wait a second. Harry's going to kill himself in three hours. And I'm going on tour with Tess? Oh hell no.

I felt like I had just woken up from being brain washed. I can't believe that I was going to let harry die just for Tess.

You know, now that I think about it, something isn't right with Tess. The way she's been acting. And the way I've been acting.

There isn't time for that right now. Get to Harry. Get to Harry. Get to Harry. That's all that matters.

I put the bag back on and walked briskly out of the room, shutting the door behind me.

"How could you?" I yelled at Tess.

"What-? She started, but I cut her off.

"My best friend is going to kill yourself, and you've been worried about your damn dance tour. So if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go save him," I said, with a note of finality.

"You're kidding right?" she asked, dumbfounded.

"Does it look like I'm kidding bitch ?" I yelled. And with that, I picked up my bags, stormed out the door, and didn't look back.

With as much speed as I could manage, I got into my car, and got it on the highway.

Liam had dropped it off a while ago so I could drive home when I was done. The boys never knew anything about the tour with Tess. I was planning on calling them.

Okay, what kind of a friend am I? Something is seriously not right here.

Don't worry about any of that. Just get to Harry. Before it's too late. It might already be.

---------------------------------------------

I hope that's better, because I think it is. GO READ BROKEN PLEASE IF YOU HAVENT!!