"You can trust us"

"Do they always...look so fake?" Daisy questioned as we approached our friends at dinner, I shook my head with a small smile "Who? Them" I questioned pointing at the nerds who are just sitting on there laptops eating an apple or orange and I even think someone was eating those green, tree things. Ewe.

I heard Daisy laugh from beside me "Funny, funny but I am being serious. Why do we sit by them again?" she questioned, as I stood still for a second thinking and actually she is true...Why do we sit by them? because I sure as hell don't want too.

"Honestly Daisy, I don't know" I shrugged as we began walking closer and closer by the second until I felt a tug on my arm, turning Daisy was mentioning to sit at the empty table in the corner. Agreeing we turned on our heel and began speed walking towards the empty table.

Once we was sat down we began munching on our lunch which for me contained pancakes, my favourite. I smiled at the sight as I took a big bite out of it and began chewing "How can you eat so much pancakes but yet not get fat?" Daisy questioned as I shrugged.

Honestly, why is Daisy asking me so much questions that I can not answer because how am I supposed to know why I don't put weight on? or even why we hang out with the fake people we call friends because honestly I don't know.

My phone was going off as I pulled it out to see a message from my mother

"Going to pick your father up from prison. Be back around 7, please pick your brother up from school. Love you xx"

Slamming my phone down on the table angrily as a few heads turned our way, I ignored them as I got up from my chair and stormed out of the dinner hall. I'm not being a moody, brat I just need to be alone, my father isn't a very nice person.

Why is my mother running back to him?

His evil. Cruel. Sick.

"Wow! little miss princess is angry" I turned around to look who the voice belonged to, but too my surprise I wasn't scared of the bad boys behind me too be more exact I was angry and a little upset to be messed with by them today.

Before I could run away a tear rolled down my face onto my neck and all the way too my shirt as it soaked it all up, I couldn't believe I was crying in front of them, its a show off weakness. I don't cry in front of people!

There eyes softened as I turned around to walk away but someone grabbed my hand "Whats up baby cake?" questioned Reese as he wiped the other tear that began rolling down my face, I shook my head and turned my head facing the side so they couldn't see me cry.

"You can trust us" Reese tried

"I'm fine, honestly" I said as my voice waived and I begged god that they didn't hear it, to my surprise they didn't question it any further. My phone pinged to show I had another text taking it out I read over it again and again.

"Hunny, its your father. I still want you too know I would never hurt you, or lay a finger on you. Please trust me again..."

Falling to my knees as they started to wobble, I felt my tears soak my face as the bell ringing invaded my ears. I didn't want people to see me like this, to see a weak side off me. I felt a pair of strong hands circle around my waist as I was lifted into the air and I instantly put my arms around the neck who the hands belonged too.

I put my face in there chest as I felt my tears began to stream down my face uncontrollably, I couldn't help it, I couldn't stop it. Its like all those years of being brave and plastering a fake smile on my face all worked off , its like I was crying for all those years of pain, heartbreak.

I felt myself drift into a dark slumber as I loosed my death grip on the person and let myself drift off to sleep without a care in the world, because sleep is the only thing were I don't have to worry or care about anyone or anything. I can just be myself and pick my dreams without being forced.

~.~.~

Jacob's P.O.V

"Should we wake her up?" Jared asked as I just shook my head still not taking my eyes off the girl before me, with her light brown hair that cascaded around her as she layed in my arms and her light snores.

"Shes really... beautiful" I heard Reese say as he knelled beside me and had a good look off the girl in my arms, for some reason I got really protective and tightened my hold on her. You see, we had to take this girl somewhere because I bet she wouldn't want to cry in front of the whole school.

Me being the nice person I am carried her all the way out off school and to the field where me and the guys hang out if we want to miss lessons, I don't understand why she cried or if she was just being the spoil brat she is...

Come on she is one of the popular's but she didn't seem like one of those stuck up, snobby girls who want to get in our pants too which I wouldn't mind but yet she seemed scared and lost but she manly needed someone to hold her, comfort her.

Deep in her light blue eyes I saw pain but yet she glazed them over to show no emotion before I could search her anymore, she doesn't seem like the type for public affection but yet she looks like the girl who wants to stay under the radar.

I heard her stir slighting and began too yawn and when she opened her eyes she looked like a cute little baby with her lips slightly parted and her hands coming over to wipe her eyes "Hey princess" I said in a husky voice.

But I soon regretted it when I felt a sting on my left cheek, she screamed and jumped out of my hold and backed away from all of us looking like a confused teddy, did I just say that? what the fuck is going on with me?

~.~.~

 Emily's P.O.V

Why am I here? Why am I with the school's bad-boys? Where the fuck am I? all these thoughts were running wild through my mind as I felt a massive headache coming on, finally everything started falling in place as I felt tears prickle my eyes and my bottom lip quiver.

Jacob's, Jared's and Reese's eyes were all on mine as they slowly inched closer towards me making sure that I don't run off scared, but too my shock they all pulled me in a hug while the tears poured out of my eyes for the second time today.

I just cant seem to stop them.

"Why are you crying baby cakes?" Reese questioned as the other boys looked up at me waiting for an answer.

"I cant" I whispered and there eyes softened as they nodded.

"What time is it?" I questioned as I began to panic as I just remembered that I had to pick Dylan from school today as my mother is going to pick my father up.

"Just past 3 why?" Jared asked as I began pacing back and forth running a hand through my knotted hair that I will have to brush later else the knots will get bigger.

"I got to go pick my brother up!" I shouted before beginning to walk off

"WAIT!" Jacob shouted as I turned around to see him running up too me "I've got to pick my little sister up as well, I mess well drop you off" I nodded grateful.

"Thank you" I whispered

"For what?" Jacob questioned his face showing that his curious

"Everything" I said