HURRY UP GIRLS!

The bell rang to say it was the start off second period, yawning I got up and packed my things in my bag before slowly walking towards the door. As soon as I looked at my timetable, I sighed...I'm not in the mood for P.E, sure the teacher is nice and all but I'm just not in the mood for running around while having balls come flying at me.

"You look like shit" someone said from behind me, turning on my heel I saw my best friend Daisy, absorbing my looks. To be honest, I do look like shit. I haven't had any proper sleep for a week since my dad has been back.

I don't trust him.

"Really?" I fake gasped "I never noticed"

I heard Daisy laugh slightly as she shook her head amused with this situation, I sighed as Daisy grabbed my hand in hers pulling me towards the gym. I saw all the girls walking inside with a happy smile on there faces. What happened to my smile?

"HURRY UP GIRLS!" I head coach Lovall shout, I walked inside joining the girls as they got changed. I walked towards the coach as she done the register.

"Miss Lovall" I said gaining her attention, when she looked at me she smiled warmly.

"Hello Emily, are you ready for some PE!" she asked happily, as I sighed and looked down, I nodded putting a smile on my face before walking off and got changed into my short shorts that we are given. I know, I do prefer not to wear these shorts. If they am even shorts but I am not in the mood for arguments.

I pulled on a vest top as soon as I was done I grabbed my air maxes and walked into the gym to see the boys all laughing, great...we have PE with the boys today, its just not my day. I was going to tell coach that I am not feeling too well and I will not be doing it today but by how happy she was I couldn't.

I heard some whistles in my direction but I just ignored it and made my way to the seats at the back where everyone was sitting waiting the coach and the rest of the girls to hurry up. Looking around I noticed Jacob and hes friends sitting at the back laughing at something Reese said.

I cant believe they saw me cry, I haven't talked to them since. I was embarrassed! I never cried in front of anyone but my family, and yet I cry in front of the schools bad boys. Just great!...

"Alright girls, over there!" Coach yelled pointing too one half off the gym "Boys over there!" she shouted pointing to the other side before she continued "Boys Vs Girls at dodge ball" I groaned with some other girls as the boys cheered happily.

Walking over the girls side, I got behind some sporty girl hoping she would block all the balls thrown my way. I saw balls flying everywhere in every direction, I dodged the ones that was close to me and by the time it was 5 minutes into the game most of the girls was out leaving:

Me, Daisy, Casey (Some sporty girl) and on the boys team there was: Reese, Jacob, Lucas(Sporty kid) Michelle(Football player) Sam(Nerd)

Putting my head in the game I moved from left to right dodging all the balls coming my way, I felt my head spin from the movements and I stumbled backwards, trying to balance myself but failed as the ball hit me in my head making it worse I fell to the ground.

Black dots made there way to my vision as I blinked trying to clear them, I felt a presence in front of me as I tried to make out the shadows off the people but instead made my head worse as I groaned in pain.

"You dick!" I heard someone mutter which sounded a lot like Jacobs.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault" I heard someone disagree, I sighed as the voices became louder and louder with each words.

"Are you okay Emily?" Daisy mumbled her voice full off concern, I managed to nod silently as another pain ran through my head to my body causing me to hold my head tighter.

"Ill take her!" someone said as I felt myself being lifted up bridal style, I closed my eyes tighter due to the pain, as soon as I couldn't hear nothing but footsteps I whispered in a hoarse voice "Please" the footsteps stopped, I felt the hands tighten round me but not painfully.

"What's up princess?" I heard Jacob asked concerned, I slowly opened my eyes to meet hes green ones,

"Don't take me to the nurses office, please?" I begged

"Why princess?" Jacob questioned

"I don't want to go home. In fact I feel much better" I plastered a fake smile on my face ignoring the throbbing pain in my head, I saw Jacob look at me curiously before smirking

"Okay princess" he placed me on my feet, waiting until I got my balance to move, as soon as I took one step I fell back again. Jacob was quick to catch me before I hit the floor and picked me up again bridal style.

"Sure your fine..." He replied sarcastically, before carrying on walking. I tried many ways to stop him taking me to the nurses office, and to my surprise he walked right past it. I shut my mouth in a straight line as I looked at Jacob confused as to where he was taking me,

"Where are you taking me?" I voiced my thoughts, Jacob glanced down at me before looking back up.

"You'll see princess" I sighed and leaned back into Jacob's warm embrace, trying to get comfortable I shut my eyes. I felt my body being placed on the floor, I opened my eyes to be greeted my sunlight. Closing them again taking a deep breath before I re-opened them to see me lying on the grass, in the court yard with Jacob lying beside me.

"Why did you take me here?" I questioned curiously.

"Because, If you don't want to go to the nurses office then your going to tell me why!" Jacob demanded sitting up right looking me in the eye.