11. Bath

Tyler laid next to Brendon in the latter's bed. The sheets were covering them just enough to keep them warm but they were already hot and sweaty from what they had just engaged in.

"I think I am addicted to sex," Tyler stated, looking up at the ceiling.

"Jesus I hope that's true..." Brendon chuckled. "If you're addicted to sex it would explain so much. You just had me fuck you so hard I don't know if you'll be able to even move."

"Damn I guess that means I can't do anything myself then," Tyler sighed dramatically.

"You don't do anything yourself anyway," Brendon pointed out.

Tyler giggled. "You're so smart, Brenny. Are you sure you don't want to whisk me off my feet and let me be the man of your dreams?"

"Man of my dreams?" Brendon snorted, sitting up. "You're the man of my nightmares."

"I'm flattered you think about me at all," Tyler grinned.

"Only when I think about how much I hate you."

"Ditto, Mr. Urie."

Brendon laughed and kissed Tyler gently before getting out of bed all together. He took the sheets to laundry room (Tyler's still had to dry from the last time they fucked so that's why they used Brendon's bed. They were just going to run out of sheets at this point) before the sound of whistling was heard. To accompany the whistling came the sound of running water and Tyler knew Brendon was preparing a bath.

A few moments later Brendon returned and he was still naked from when they had sex not that long ago and Tyler basked in the view. He picked a great best friend. "Can you get up?" Brendon asked.

Tyler sat up just fine but as soon as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and put pressure there he winced. "No," he grinned sheepishly. "Can you carry me?"

Brendon rolled his eyes but smiled. "I guess," he hummed. He brought his arms underneath Tyler's legs and picked him up, holding him bridal style as he carried him to the bathroom. He set Tyler on the closed toilet seat. "Bubbles or no bubbles?"

"Bubbles for sure," Tyler beamed when Brendon opened the cupboard underneath the seat and grabbed out the green apple bath soap. He squirted a little bit into the quarter filled tub before putting it back. He stood over by Tyler and offered the younger a smile. Tyler returned it slightly and sighed contently.

The two waited in silence for a few more minutes while the bathtub filled up and once it was the appropriate height, Brendon turned the water off and lifted Tyler in before getting in himself.

Tyler was in the middle of cupping bubbles in his hands when Brendon decided to strike up conversation. "So," he began. "How was visiting Josh at lunch?"

Tyler thought about the events from earlier that day. "Good," he smiled. "Did I tell you he's the CEO of Primgold?"

Brendon's eyes widened. "Like the company?"

"Yes, dumbass, like the company," Tyler rolled his eyes. "He's so god damn rich I picked a good one," he paused. "Do you know what he said when I brought him lunch?"

"No because I wasn't there, dumbass," Brendon mocked.

Tyler ignored the condescending tone, not having time for it. "He said he hasn't had McDonald's in years. I don't get how he can't not have it twice a week."

"It's because he has taste, Tyler."

"And I don't?"

"Nope. I obviously don't either because I put my dick in you on average five times a week," Brendon stated.

"You're an ass," Tyler threw a pile of bubbles at his face. The two laughed when it hit his chin and slid back down into the tub.

"And you're a gold digger," Brendon replied, still snickering.

"Yes indeed," Tyler smirked. "I really did a good one," he repeated. "Josh is hot, he's rich, and I've got him completely wrapped around my finger. It's kind of adorable."

"You're a horrible person."

Tyler smiled innocently. "I know."

---

Tyler laid in his bed, alone. Brendon was at work so he had to self entertain for now. He was bored.

Suddenly, his phone rang and he grinned as he answered it, not even checking the screen. "Hi," he greeted seductively.

"Tyler?"

The brunette's eyes widened as he pulled back and saw the caller ID said Josh and it wasn't just someone looking to get off to his voice. Most people would feel embarrassed after that but he just pouted. He was feeling horny. "Sorry I just ran up the stairs, out of breath. What's up?"

"I uh..." Josh sighed. "I know this is like super soon considering we just went out last night and then you brought me lunch today but do you want to go on another date this Saturday?"

Tyler's pout quickly turned into a grin. "Saturday you say?"

Josh laughed. "Yeah. Saturday. I have to work all week and that's my only day off," the sound of ticking was heard and Tyler scrunched his nose up in confusion.

"Where are you?"

"My car. That's why I called you."

"Uh... why?"

"I'm driving home from work."

Tyler pulled the phone away from his ear and checked the time. "Josh it's almost midnight."

"I know."

The brunette's eyebrows shot up. "You work until midnight?" He asked in disbelief.

"Sometimes," Tyler could imagine the blonde shrugging. "Since you came in earlier I got behind schedule so I stayed later to get everything up."

"What time are you doing in tomorrow?"

"Seven or eight it just depends."

Tyler just shook his head even though he knew Josh couldn't see him. He couldn't imagine working that much six days a week. Hell, his job was talking people into masturbating he couldn't work an office job to save his life. He didn't even wash his own damn sheets.

That's also why they were poor as fuck.

"Well..." Tyler steered the conversation back. "Saturday sounds perfect. I'll plan the date since you planned it last time. Pick me up at six. Bye!" He sang, not giving Josh a chance to reply before hanging up.

He smiled as he laid back down. He felt more tired now. He also felt accomplished. Josh was like putty in his hand.