15. Hot

Hi this is super asshole-ish but I'm super close to 1k followers and it would mean the world if you followed me if you haven't already (: okay enough of that please enjoy

Josh looked out the window at the familiar apartment building as Tyler pulled into the parking lot. His stomach was full and his mouth hurt from smiling and laughing but he didn't care. He was in a genuinely good mood.

"Ready?"

He turned to see Tyler looking at him expectantly, one hand on the door handle. Josh thought he looked breathtaking under the moonlight and couldn't help himself when rested his hands on Tyler's cheeks and kissed him softly. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut and he kissed back, his hand slipping to rest on Josh's thigh. The man smiled into the kiss before pulling back and biting his lip. "Now I am."

"You tease," Tyler huffed. "That's supposed to be my job."

Josh laughed and got out, waiting for Tyler to as well so he could lead the way since he didn't remember exactly how to get to Tyler's apartment. Tyler grabbed his hand again and led him inside the building and into the elevator.

Once they got in the lift and the doors were closed, Tyler sighed and rested his head on Josh's shoulder. The businessman was taller but not too tall. Just tall enough for Tyler to be able to do that.

Tyler involuntarily let out a yawn and Josh chuckled and kissed his forehead. "Are you tired?"

"No, just bored," he said playfully making Josh shake his head slightly.

The doors opened and the two continued walking to Tyler's apartment, the brunette walking in once they reached it.

As soon as they entered, Josh was a little shocked. It was not nice. At all. He didn't judge people for these types of things but he could never imagine Tyler living in a place like this if he actually did have high standards. If he had any standards, really.

The living room alone had a single couch, a coffee table with a million scratches on it, a TV, and small TV stand and that was it. There weren't even any pictures to cover the cracked and stained walls. He could only imagine what the rest of the place looked like.

"Hey, Ty— oh," a man sitting on the couch began, stopping when he saw Josh. The blonde assumed it was Brendon. "Hey, Josh," he smiled. "I didn't know you were bringing him home," he said to Tyler.

"We're not gonna do anything, asshat," Tyler rolled his eyes before looking at Josh. "Unless you want to," he whispered and winked.

Josh couldn't help but blush at that.

"It's uh," Josh cleared his throat. "Nice to see you again, Brendon."

"You too," he replied before looking back at the TV. "Now leave I'm watching RuPaul's Drag Race and you're bothering me."

"You dick you know you're not supposed to watch that without me," Tyler pouted before taking Josh's hand and leading him down the hallway towards what Josh figured was Tyler's room.

"What's RuPaul's Drag Race?" Josh asked, completely confused.

Tyler stopped and looked at him with feign horror. "Oh, honey," he sighed before turning back around and opening the door.

Just as Josh expected, Tyler's room was like the rest of the house. He had a bed, nightstand, and dresser and that was it. However, his bedroom walls did have some pictures of him with other people. "Your room's is uh... cute? Is that too gay to say?" Josh asked.

Tyler laughed, leading Josh to the bed and gesturing for him to sit down. "We just kissed in my car I don't think it's gay if you call my room cute. It's kinda trashy," he admitted. "But I tried to make it mine."