24. Think

Tyler woke up to cluttering around the hotel. He yawned and smacked his lips, snuggling under the covers more. However, he realized no one was holding him anymore. He turned and saw that the other side of the bed was empty.

Suddenly, Josh walked out of the bathroom and if Tyler wasn't half awake he would have drooled over the businessman. He was wearing a white colored shirt with a navy blue tie and black dress pants. He looked really fucking good. "Hey, I didn't wake you up, did I?"

"Only a little," Tyler smiled before yawning once more.  "What time is it?"

"8:45. I don't have to leave until 10:15 for my panel but I wanted to see a few things before I had to get ready."

"Do you know when you'll be back?"

"It ends at nine so I don't know if it'll be before or after. I plan on staying most of the time if I don't get bored."

"We should go out tonight," Tyler suggested. "Go explore the city."

Josh nodded. "If I get back early enough and I'm not tired as hell then sure. If not we have tomorrow since I'm not going to the last day of the conference."

Tyler nodded as well and Josh smiled, grabbing his phone and a badge from his suitcase. "I'll see you tonight. I just left you one of my cards. I don't care how much you spend as long as it isn't like a thousand dollars. You can put it in your phone if you need an Uber or anything," he pressed a kiss to Tyler's forehead. "Bye, baby."

"Bye, Josh," he replied. Once the door was shut his eyes flicked over to the shiny card sitting by the TV and Tyler grinned. Today was going to be a great day.

---

Tyler danced around the bathroom to Ariana Grande as he got ready, singing loudly. He peered into the large mirror and applied lip gloss to his lips before rubbing it in and smacking his lips lightly. He heard a beep from the door and paused his music, peering out of the bathroom to see Josh walking in. "Hi!" He greeted excitedly. "How was your tech thingamabob?"

"Exhausting," Josh breathed out, walking over to Tyler and pulling him in for a kiss. He pulled back and smiled. "You taste like peaches."

"It's the lip gloss," Tyler smiled.

"You look adorable," he scanned Tyler up and down, making the younger feel proud. He was in a black t-shirt, overall shorts, and and white low top Converse (all bought with Josh's money earlier that day) his legs were shaved and he fluffed his hair up. He felt pretty and he was glad Josh acknowledged it.

"Thanks," he beamed. "Hurry and get ready I wanna go!"

Josh frowned. "I'm sorry, Ty. I'm really tired and I don't wanna complain the whole time. Like I almost fell asleep in the Uber tired," he kicked his shoes off and undid his tie before laying on the bed. "I'm," he yawned. "Exhausted. We can go out tomorrow."

Tyler's shoulders slumped. "Oh."

"You still look cute though if it means anything."

"Thanks," Tyler replied disappointedly. He went back into the bathroom to put his makeup and toiletries back into the bag they belonged in. He set it off to the side before exiting the room with a sigh.

He heard soft snores and looked over, seeing Josh was already asleep. Tyler raised an eyebrow. Suddenly, a thought struck him. He saw a bar down the street from their hotel. It would only take a few minutes for him to walk there.

Grinning, he grabbed the room key Josh had given him, his phone, and some of the cash he had pulled from Josh's card. He made sure to get some from the ATM so he could take it home with him and use it. Josh didn't have to know that some of the money gone was actually spent on something.

He quietly left the hotel, turning the light off on his way. It didn't take much time for him to ride down the elevator and leave the building. He looked down to his left and he could see people outside the bar from where he was at.

It was warm that night and Tyler basked in the temperature since it wouldn't be getting like that in Columbus any time soon. It was almost February so they still had a few months of cold weather.

Tyler began walking and a few minutes later he reached the bar. He opened the door and entered, instantly making his way over to the counter. It was pretty busy since it was a Saturday night so the bartender couldn't get to him right away.

However, someone else did get to him. A man sat in the stool next to him, offering Tyler a smile. The brunette smiled back as he swung his legs back and forth. "Hi," the man greeted.

"Hello," Tyler replied, the charming smile still on his face.

"Ya have anythin' ta drink yet? Can I buy ya somethin'?" He asked with a thick southern accent.

"Sure," Tyler nodded.

"Anythin' ya want?" He continued, waving the bartender over.

"Hmm... surprise me."

The man chuckled. "Can I get an Old Fashioned?" He gave the bartender money and Tyler watched him make his drink. The man handed it right to him, making Tyler aware he wasn't going to try anything or attempt to drug him. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Tyler. You?"

"Liam," he smiled. "Ya from around 'ere?"

"Nah. I live in Ohio actually. I can assume you're not?"

"Nope. Georgia," he laughed slightly. "What brings ya all the way ta California?"

"Vacation," Tyler replied, taking a sip of his drink.

"Same here," Liam smiled. "I apologize if 'm botherin' ya or anythin' but I saw ya walk in 'nd I was instantly drawn ta ya. I can leave if ya want."

Tyler smirked. "No. Stay. I was afraid I was gonna be bored."

The two made conversation for a little bit. "Sorry I keep starin, I just think ya look really damn beautiful."

Tyler giggled. "Thank you," he smiled. "Stare all you want. I don't mind."

Liam rested his hand on Tyler's thigh. "Is this too much?" He asked.

Tyler grinned and shook his head. "Y'know if you wanted to hook up or something you didn't need to get me drunk. I've been looking for a good fuck for awhile."

Liam grinned and his other hand flew up to Tyler's chin, tilting it so he could connect their lips. Tyler melted against the action because damn did this guy kiss good. Tyler's hand went to grasp his bicep lightly as Liam deepened the kiss.

The pulled back and Liam grinned. "Do ya wanna go back ta my hotel?"

Tyler thought for a moment. "Are you staying down the street?"

"Nah I'm a good three blocks away. I can get us a taxi or something?"

Tyler nodded quickly, pulling him by the front of his shirt and kissing him again before Liam grabbed his hand and led him out of the bar.

Tyler didn't once think of Josh as he got into that car. He didn't once think of Josh as him and Liam made out in the backseat. He didn't once think of Josh as Liam pushed him against his hotel door once they were inside and kissed him until neither of them could breathe. He didn't once think about Josh as he let Liam fuck him into the mattress. He didn't once think about Josh as Liam made him moan so loud the people next to them could probably hear.

And he didn't once think about Josh as he fell asleep next to Liam, a soft and content smile on his face.