32. I'm Sorry

Josh was watching the beginning of the next Jennifer Aniston movie when his door opened. He looked up and saw Tyler walking in. As soon as his eyes landed on the brunette his heart flooded with pure happiness and love. "Hey," he smiled.

"Hi, baby," Tyler smiled back. Josh sat up so Tyler could sit next to him on the couch. "Whatcha watchin' now? Is that Adam Sandler?" He scrunched his nose up in distaste.

"Yeah. It's Just Go With it. Wait, whats wrong with Adam Sandler?" Josh asked, looking at him.

Tyler just giggled and rested his shoulder on Josh's shoulder. "I love you."

Josh found himself smiling. "I love you too, baby."

Tyler's phone went off and he pulled it out, looking at the screen. He frowned and typed something back.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked.

Tyler removed his head from Josh's shoulder and sent him a smile. "Nothing."

"You sure?"

"Mhm," he finished what he was typing before setting his phone on the coffee table.

Suddenly, a smirk grew on his face. Josh watched as he sat forward and paused the movie before crawling onto the blonde's lap.

Josh didn't even have to ask what Tyler was doing. The brunette instantly attracted his lips to Josh's and let his hand rest lightly on his thigh.

As the kiss continued, Josh felt himself start to get hot and Tyler smirked even more against his lips as he felt it too.

However, Tyler pulled back and stared at Josh with his rosy cheeks and cute face.

"I gotta go pee," Tyler giggled and got off of Josh's lap. "Sorry to leave you like this," he glanced down at the blonde's pants.

Josh groaned and threw his head back making Tyler laugh harder. "Hurry back."

"Will do," he kissed Josh passionately before walking off.

Josh sighed and fixed his position the couch, stretching he legs out and propping them on the other end so he was more comfortable. He was enjoying this vacation he was taking. For the first time in God knows how long he wasn't stressed over work. All he's done is spend time with his friends and boyfriend, sleep, and eat way too much take out. It was nice.

Josh was sending a text to Jenna when he saw Tyler's phone go off from where it sat on the coffee table next to him. Josh trusted Tyler and he wasn't a guy who snooped but his eyes caught the beginning of the text and he was curious as to what it said.

He slid it so he could open the option to reply from the lock screen so he could read the whole text and his heart sunk more and more with every word.

Brendon
You're the one who fucking cheated on Josh multiple times so don't you dare say this is my fault. You got pissed at me for refusing to hook up with you when you have a boyfriend. Go on and cry to Josh and lie to him like you have been this whole time. Continue taking his money. You know what? Fuck off. Don't come home. Move in with your sugar daddy.

Josh froze, taking all that in. Tyler was using him for money? He had cheated on him?

"I think it's cute you have purple hand towels in the bath— what's wrong?"

Josh looked up and saw Tyler standing there. His eyes flicked down to his own phone in Josh's hands and his face paled. "Josh—" he began.

He set the phone down. "You cheated on me?" Josh asked, his voice cracking slightly as his throat tightened.

"Josh..."

"How many times?"

Tyler didn't respond, just looking down at the ground.

"How many fucking times?" Josh yelled, tears filling his eyes.

"Three," Tyler whispered.

Josh felt like a hammer just hit his heart, shattering it into a million pieces. He had told Tyler he loved him. Tyler had said he loved him back. You don't hurt the people you love.

He was at a complete loss for words.

"Please say something," Tyler croaked out.

Josh's head snapped up and saw through his own blurry vision that Tyler was crying as well. "What the fuck am I supposed to say?"

"I don't know!" Tyler let out a sob.

"You don't get to cry over this," Josh's lip quivered as he stepped towards Tyler. "You're the one that fucked up. You broke my heart, Tyler. I said I loved you. You were the first person I ever looked at and thought 'yeah maybe I could have a future with them'. I don't even fucking care that you were using me for my money. That would be more forgivable. You can replace money. You can't replace what the fuck you just ruined."

"Josh, I'm sorry," he shook his head, tears streaming down his face.

"Are you? Were you sorry when you let three different guys fuck you?" Josh shook his head in disbelief as tears ran down his face as well. "I should've known this was going to happen when I got into a relationship with someone so young and immature. This isn't fucking high school, Tyler!" He shouted, a sob coming out. "This shit matters! You're playing with people that matter! You can't just fuck around with no consequences!"

"I know—" Tyler began but Josh cut him off.

"Do you?" He looked at him. "If you knew it wasn't okay you wouldn't have done it," he took a deep breath as he pressed the palms of his hands so far into his eyes he saw stars. "Get out."

"Josh please," Tyler let out another sob. "Let's talk about this."

"What is there to talk about? I told you that you were a malicious, evil, downright nasty person. You don't get to justify yourself. We're done. Get out."

"Please, baby," he grabbed Josh's wrist and the blonde instantly pulled away from his grasp.

"Don't fucking touch me," he spat. "I don't know what you have."

"Brendon's mad at me I have no where else to stay. Can we please talk about it?" Tyler pleaded. "I love you."

"Bullshit!" Josh yelled at him. "You don't destroy the people you love, Tyler! You're a selfish, manipulative brat! Go to a bar and flirt your way into someone's bed and you'll have a place to stay. Get the fuck out of my house before I call the police. Take your shit and leave."

Tyler grabbed his phone before he walked over to the door. He put his hand on the knob and looked back at Josh one last time. "I'm sorry."

"Go to hell," Josh snarled as tears raced down his blotchy cheeks.

Tyler looked down at the ground and left, shutting the door behind him.

And that's when Josh collapsed on the couch and started sobbing.