30. Mind Blowing

Warning for threesome smut later on! I know it's weird but it's for the plot later on and affects Josh and Tyler's relationship. There will be a *** warning for it when needed.

Smut once again written by neonpython thanks buddy

Josh sat on Tyler's bed as the younger massaged his shoulders. The blonde would let out a satisfied moan and Tyler would giggle before pressing a kiss to Josh's jaw.

It was the second day of his vacation and although he was still anxious about leaving his business unattended, it felt a lot better to have his boyfriend rub his shoulders instead of sitting in an office and crying like the day before.

"I love you," Tyler mumbled, letting out a sigh and resting his chin on the top of Josh's shoulder.

Josh turned his head slightly so he could attach his lips to Tyler's. He kissed him softly before pulling back. "I love you too."

"You're so tense," Tyler pointed out as he got up, walking to his dresser to grab the bottle of lotion. Josh's heart swelled when he remembered the younger was wearing nothing but Josh's sweatshirt and a pair of boxers. The hoodie was a tad bit big on him but Josh thought he looked even more adorable.

"Tell me about it," Josh groaned, popping his neck. "My whole body is stiff."

"Maybe staying here on my shitty mattress for the night won't help..." Tyler trailed off as he sat back down to continue massaging. Josh heard him squirt the lotion onto his hands and a few seconds later let the cool sensation on his back.

"Maybe but I'd rather stay here with you. I can't spend my whole vacation at my place or I'll go crazy. Even just coming over here is better."

Tyler hummed in response and Josh could tell he was about to reply when the door opened. "Hey do you guys want anything to e— oh am I interrupting something?"

Josh looked up and saw Brendon standing in the doorway. "No," Josh replied, a small smile on his face. "Tyler's just helping me get these knots out of my shoulder. No offense to you, baby," he turned to the mentioned. "But I don't think any amount of shoulder rubbing is going to work."

"Do you want me to try?" Brendon asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I've got it Bren," Tyler cut in and Josh could almost see him rolling his eyes.

Josh turned and kissed Tyler softly. "Hey, it's okay. He can try if he wants to."

Tyler mumbled something and moved back, coming to sit on the edge of the bed in front of Josh. Josh chuckled slightly and shook his head.

Brendon walked over and sat on the bed but stopped. "Okay... this is kinda weird but I'm gonna try to rub from the front of your shoulder."

"Okay," Josh nodded.

"But I'm gonna have to sit on your lap."

"Oh..." Josh trailed off.

"Are you alright with that?" Brendon asked. "If not I can rub from the back but I think front shoulder rubs help more."

Josh looked at Tyler and the younger's face had a scowl on it. "You okay, Ty?"

"Yes," he grumbled.

Josh ignored it and turned to Brendon. "I mean yeah that's fine as long as you    don't make it weird."

Brendon nodded and crawled into Josh's lap. He grabbed the lotion and put some on his hands before rubbing. Josh closed his eyes.