Chapter 8: Bad Girls Go All Night--Radio Edit

This is the Radio Edit --a censored sex scene.

If you want the Album Cut (the full explicit love scene) you have to go to the companion work, called SOUNDCRUSH EXPLICIT and find the chapter URGENT Chapter 8: Bad Girls Go All Night--Explicit.

Got it? Good! Please don't forget to scroll through and vote on the radio edit, if you are heading over to the album cut! Thanks!

Mac

It turns out that our sequence doesn't go quite as planned. I was thinking of a quick and dirty downward facing dog, with Adam taking me from behind.

Leed's not the only one with balance and flexibility.

But when Adam pulls off my disgusting leather pants and my sweat soaked tank top, and gets naked himself, he's thinking something slower, sweeter, more intimate. He crawls on top of me, pressing his body full along the length of mine. My body tenses, demanding space. He doesn't give it. He covers me, rubbing our sweaty sticky bodies together, pulling my arms above my head, immobilizing me beneath him.

The truth, I like it. But I don't like that I like it, you know?

He's so handsome as he stares down at me, his bearded jaw tensing in anticipation as he rubs his cock between the seam of my legs. His lovely blue pools are looking at me with—

"Adam, you stink," I murmur, turning my head to the side, but really just away from that look of L-O-V-E.

Adam laughs and noses up my side and armpit, as I screech and buck in protest. "What do you think you smell like, Shortcake? It ain't strawberries..."

He rises off me, lacing his fingers through mine, perusing every inch of my naked flesh as he backs into the bathroom, pulling me with him.

"Combo," he says. I know what he means. Not sex first, then shower. He wants to have shower sex instead. After I start the water, Adam calls me over to the vanity. He takes a make-up wipe and carefully removes all my makeup, paying gentle attention to my eyes. It's a little bit freaky—too intimate—but after, when he takes my head in his hands and thumbs over my eyelashes, then kisses my closed eyelids, I can't help but smile. "Love your golden lashes," he murmurs.

I wish he wouldn't use that word.

We've showered together many times, but this time—like everything this time—it's different. I guess Adam's make-up removal inspired me, and I did say...I want to be good to him this time, right? So I take the bar of lavender mint soap and I wash his back.It's not like a guy can really reach his back very well, right? I'm just helping him out

But then, I keep going. I pay careful attention to his nice, tight butt. I get so into bathing him, I soap his biceps, his shoulders and then I step around and start on his front. He looks absolutely mad with lust as continue bathing further south. This much...silly sweetness is not usually my thing, but I like that I can drive him wild, make him feel like there is nothing in the world but my tender care.

I kneel.

Adam shampoos my hair while I'm lavishing attention on him, swearing and moaning as he gently massages my scalp. And then he pulls me up and kisses me as the spray trickles down our faces.

"But I didn't fin—"

"You're not going to," he growls. "First time of the night is always the best and I want to come inside you."

I stiffen. "With a condom, of course," he whispers, as he turns me around and soaps my back. I try to relax. Honestly, I wonder if it even matters at the point because maybe—