Chapter 16: Bad Girls Scream--Radio Edit

This is the Radio Edit --a censored sex scene.

If you want the Album Cut (the full explicit love scene) you have to go to the companion work, called SOUNDCRUSH EXPLICIT and find the chapter URGENT Chapter 16: Bad Girls Scream--Explicit.

Got it? Good! Please don't forget to scroll through and vote on the radio edit, if you are heading over to the album cut! Thanks!

Mac

Now that I've started feeling, I can't stop.

I'm huddled in Adam's lap, my head on his shoulder. My breathe is jagged as I try to calm my crying, but I can't. The shaky sobs won't stop, and I don't want to stop the declarations pouring off my lips, murmured in the dark against Adam's throat.

"Adam, I...I...cccan't...stop. Only...only y—you do this to me. Only you...move me. It's always been...you. You make me feel—happy and sad, excited and scared, proud and angry. And so loved. And I love you, but it...it still freaks me out."

His strong fingers curl as he drags them slowly down my spine. I shiver.

"I know. I know exactly what you mean." He voice is choked with his own emotion. "You got me coming and going, girl. All the time. But I wouldn't have it any other way. I only feel really...alive, with you."

His words undo me, and I start to shake uncontrollably as everything I've stuffed for years flows. Adam squeezes me tight, pushing my face against his shoulder to muffle my cries. "Shhh, now. Just a second, shhh."

He presses the intercom button to talk to the driver. "Hey..."

"Harrison, sir," the driver supplies.

"Harrison, take us for a highway drive out of town. Doesn't matter which direction, but no interruptions, please. I'll let you know when we are ready to turn back."

"Understood, sir."

"Thank you."

He releases my head, but I keep my face pressed against his throat, still crying hard as I kiss upwards into the soft stubble just beneath his jaw. His hands continue their slow, steady massage of my back. I press my lips against the pulse in his throat—and the realization that I can feel his heart pounding, and it's just as wild and out of control as mine makes me sob even harder.

He groans and gently caresses the back of my neck.

"You're not going to stop crying, are you?" he murmurs against my temple.

I shake my head, unwilling to take my lips off his pulse. "Make me." I plead with a whisper.

He takes my head in both his hands and I've never felt anything more wonderful than when I completely surrender its weight and he rolls it back to meet his mouth. It's like he's never kissed me before. Our lips are so full of the all the tender words we just said—all the lovely terrifying raw emotions I never knew I wanted before, and I can't get enough of his mouth, his tongue, his taste. My hitching sobs ease as he gently claims my mouth like there's no hurry—like we never have to do anything ever again but love each other with lips.

I'm floating from the sheer bliss of Adam's tongue stroking mine, pushing over and under and away as he lazily explores deeper than I realized a kiss could be. It's like we are inside each other. Everywhere I touch him, I can feel the relentless rhythm of his  rushed heartbeat. Adam is better than any drink, any drug, any performance, any run, any high I've ever known.

The floaty feeling grows colors and my muscles relax. If Adam weren't holding my head so firmly, it would simply loll backwards.

Adam breaks the kiss with a gasp. "Mac? MacKenna?"