Chapter One

I woke up to my mother yelling at me to get up for school. My alarm was blaring and I had hit the off button and hesitantly sat up in bed. 7:30, shit i was going to be late. I quickly hopped out of bed and put on a pair of jeans and my (F/S). I combed my (H/C) and quickly put on my black hoodie. I hopped over the banister of the stairs ignoring my father who sat at the table reading the paper, as he scolded me for doing it again. I grabbed a piece of toast and popped it in my mouth as I put on my (F/T) boots. Quickly kissing my mother and father's cheeks I grabbed my back pack and bolted out the door. catching the bus just in time.

I sat in my normal seat at the back of the bus and put in my head phones. Playing my (F/S) loudly to cancel out any noise that the bus had made. I only looked out the window as we rode all the way to school. We passed the fair grounds and they were setting up the rides. I forgot the fair was this week. Colorful tents were being pitched up and people buzzed around setting things up like bees in a hive. I smiled at the seen until I saw them. My smile quickly faded as I saw one of my worst fears. Clowns. I really never knew why I was ever scared of them but I just was. I was just glad we passed the fair grounds quickly. Sighing I opened my backpack and grabbed out my sketch book. Inside lay things that you would not really find in other girls sketch books.

Creepy scenes right out of a horror novel or movie filled my pages. My friend whenever she saw it always made the joke I should make the eight pages. I started to draw a forest scene to calm my rattled nerves until we reached the school. Sighing I placed the sketch book back in my backpack and walked into my first class. I walked to my desk to find writings all over it. Normal for me. Freak, creepy, witch, and more covered it. I sat down and placed my head in my arms as the music from my phone changed.

Three girls walked over to me and laughed. Their hair was all blonde and they each had enough make-up on to be confused with a clown. I shuddered.

"What did we scare the fright less?" One asked. I was used to this and they hated me for these come backs that I gave them.

"No you remind me of a fear of mine." I said.

"Being beautiful, popular, and having the boys surround you?" The second girl asked.

"No clowns, to much make-up and everyone laughing at you for looking like that. Making fools of yourselves for attention and entertain for others. They are setting up the fair now why don't you ask if they have open applications for becoming one?" I suggested. They scowled and walked off. I heard a couple of boys running after them and others laughing at what I said. The teacher walked in and I took out my headphones and turned off my phone.

The final bell was about to ring when I heard a couple of kids talking about the fair. I tended to stay out of these kinds of things. I'm better off being ignored and away from people. I started to drift away from them until one of them grabbed my sleeve of my hoodie. I saw one of the popular boys in the school and a few of the unpopular kids.

"Hey now where are you going toots?"He asked.

"Away from you." i replied firmly. Attempting to walk away I turned but he moved his grip form my sleeve to my arm.

"No way your coming with us to the fair tonight." another had said. I made a grimace and tried to pull his hand off of me. It did not work. I found myself being dragged to the popular guys car and I was sandwiched between two others in the back.

"Why me?" I muttered to myself. I pulled out my phone and texted my mom. It did not take her long to respond.

"Okay." That's all she said. I saw the lights before I saw the rides and then the popular guy stopped the car and placed it in park. Again I was dragged to another place. he paid for my entry and then I froze as I saw the most terrifying thing I ever saw.

She looked at me so cutely I could not help but blush. Her terrified expression made it all the better. I laughed to myself as we locked eyes. those beautiful (E/C) eyes staring back at me. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair covering part of her face. And let's face it her body was perfect. I only had one thing on my mind for the rest of the day. She would be mine.