Chapter Ten

Readers POV

I don't know how long its been since Ethan brought me here. I can't see day light really anymore other than the few drops that seeped through the cracked windows. He came about every two or three hours maybe, to check on me. And by check i mean feed me, wash me without, thankfully, taking off my clothes and proceed to kiss wherever he felt like. I thought this was a kind boy once but apparently not. I still was praying for LJ to come and free me but i saw or heard nothing about him other than what happened that night Ethan so called "Rescued me", from him after he carried me home.

And home meant this place. I bet my mother is worried sick and father is trying to find whoever took me and is going to send them to prison. I felt tears prick my eyes as i thought of my poor parents while also thinking of LJ. Since i had started to become friends with him he was alot nicer and seemed to hold some sort of feelings besides lust towards me.

I sighed as my thoughts of pain were silenced by the sound of footsteps echoing through the once empty building. I looked up at the figure walking into the room. I could tell the silhouette from a mile away.

"Hey sweetheart, i brought pizza for dinner! I made them put on your favorite toppings. And i got your favorite soda." I watched Ethan put the pizza box and the soda on the table not far from me and move me in the chair closer to it while un cuffing my hands and replacing the handcuffs with a rope.

I said nothing as he gave my cheek a peck and moved to the other side of the room happily. I watched as he sat down across from me. Placing  piece of pizza on both of our plates i only starred at him with what i called the dead eye. He only gave me a smile back and took a bite. I wanted to ring his throat or watch him suffer in some way. He only gave me a smile and spoke again after swallowing.

"If you are a good girl i will take you out to get some clothes sound okay?" I gave him nothing but a glare. LJ if you love me come and get me out of here. I am sick of being stuck with him.

"What did you tell my parents? Do you not think that they will not care that their only child is missing? You have to let me see them eventually. You can't forbid me from that." I said smartly. He took a pause and then let out a sigh.

"I guess not but not now. I told them you were staying with me for the weekend." He replied.

"Its Monday. What about school? Did you tell them i dropped out?" He gave me a smile.

"No i am doing all your work for you and telling them that you are out sick. I will take you back in on Thursday. Now eat." he commanded.

"No."

"What did you tell me?" he asked threateningly.

"I said no. You are keeping me here against my will. Chaining me to a chair and forcing yourself onto me. I am not your living barbie to play with and do whatever you want with. I can breathe and fight if i wanted to. But now i am mainly focused on one of two things either kicking your ass or killing myself." There was a third thing but LJ coming now was a hope that was dying out.

Ethan looked at me shocked that i could use that tone with him before he pulled out a rather large knife. "Wanna say that again sweetheart?"

"Or what you are going to kill me? If you let me go to school everyone will know that i have been hurt by you and even my parents. Think about what you will do and to be honest id rather die that be in a relationship with you. I doubt any girl would e different you yandere." he got up from his seat and walked over to me his grip tightening on the knife handle. I'll spare you the visual, but the only thing that came from that warehouse was my screams.

Laughing Jack's POV

I could hear her scream from miles away as i ran towards the warehouses only to run into someone familiar. His grey skin shinning under the lights while his eyes and smile glowed into the night. I stopped for that moment knowing that the more time i wasted with these people the more time she could be hurt.

I sneered at the man and gave a growl. "What do you want Johnathan."

he gave a chuckle and played with a golden string that came from his fingers. "Slender told me to come check on you after you told him about this girl." I froze. Having that memory come back.

It was after i had killed the three boys did i run back to the mansion covered in blood while the party was still going on. Slender was the first to react and he quickly teleported me and him to his office.

"Care to explain?" he asked. Through my shaking breathe i was able to finally speak.

"You want an explanation? I'll give you one. I fell in love with a girl i met while working the fair. I have been with her while doing my job and now she was taken from me. I was attacked while taking her home and now she is gone and i don't' know where the hell she isor if she is hurt, good enough Slender!" i yelled at the faceless man. He said nothing but put his chin in his hand.

"I thought something was off with you lately, never could have imagined you fell for a girl. "

I gave him a grimace before asking. "You going to help me find her or are you going to let me suffer?"

I looked at the puppeteer now and sighed. "Slender sent you to help me? Fine i don't care but i i catch you with her in your arms or in your strings i am killing you next." I said before running off towards the still on going scream.  They grew louder as we got to the end of the lot where i could hear sobbing inside and a loud voice yell.

"Now look what you made me do sweetheart, i hurt you. I never wanted to do that but you made me do it. Don't bother crying for your clown now because he kidnapped you and i am breaking your Stockholm Syndrome. You be better soon and you will love me as much as i do you." I could hear the boy say. I had had enough. Before i could do anything the doors opened and he stepped out with a bloody knife and looked right at me with fear. I gave him a smile.

"Why is there blood on that knife? What did you do to my gumdrop?" i asked him kindly but also creepily. Ethan said nothing as the puppeteer wrapped him up in the strings. "Keep him here dangling, when she recovers we will take care of him but feel free to harm him in anyway, just let him live." i said to Puppeteer. He nodded and gave Ethan his own smile, as i walked into the room and found a bloody (Y/N). I picked her up gently in my arms and teleported to the mansion where i found Slender waiting for me. He took one look at her and motioned for us to come in. I placed her on a bed and left the room while the fixed her up. But the entire time i was thinking. On ways to kill Ethan.