I am very sorry for this/ REQUESTS!

Hello my beautiful readers. I am very sorry to make this another authors note but it had to be done. I have been very busy with not only this story but two others at the same time. I love writing but writers block is, lets face it, a bitch. I really can not think of anything else this is why i need you guys to help me with this.

I know i have not posted anything for a while here on this story but please hear me out. I have gone back to school and i over run with homework. I have been working on the other stories i have posted and you may hate me for this i give you free range to hit stab or just swear at me.

I am writing another story and posting it here.

Yes ANOTHER STORY! i am killing myself but this gives me a piece of my sanity back. It is not a horror game or creepypasta and it is not my book i am writing.

Yes i am open to all your hate but i really need your help here with this story. I can't keep my mind focused on this one. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT IN THIS AND I WILL DO IT!

But today i will be posting the new story and finishing writing the fourth chapter to My Smiling Demon.

If I have any Black Butler fans here i am writing an Undertaker x Reader story. Why? Because in any show i watch or book i read i love the people that relate to me usually the lunatics. So yeah there is that.  And also i don't find many for him but that might just be my search.

Again i am so sorry about not posting a chapter but i promise i will post one before the end of the month! I swear on my black soul!

If you guys like my writings go ahead and check out my other stories.

My smiling Demon

Monster and The Immortal

Our forgotten past (Sequel to Monster and the Immortal)

and soon to be

Under the grey London skies.

Please don't kill me and i am very sorry.

~~Amnelove