Chapter Nine

LJ's POV

What i assumed was going to be a quick party was not and before i knew it i was engaged in a fight. I could not really see who it was i was fighting but it did not matter i was getting some good punches in. Sally sat on the couch and just watched she loved a good fight between us pastas and it did not seem that Slender would split it up.

He watched as well and caught anything that went flying with his tendrils. I was so engrossed in this fight i did not even notice that BEN and Dark Link just walked in with a strange smell on them. It was so familiar it hurt. Then i remembered (Y/N), she was all alone at the cabin. I used a little teleport and watched the fight for a bit. I was roughed up but nothing to serious. Slender looked over at me and "raised his eye brow" at me. "You going to be okay?" he asked.

"yeah but i might want to go back to the new playmate. He wakes from his nap soon." i lied smoothly. Slender looked at me again.

"A nap at eight at night?"

"The boy lives in another country Slender, for him it three in the afternoon." I waved to him and patted Sally's head before exiting the mansion, not forgetting to give BEN and Dark Link a death glare. Once i was out i ran back to the cabin. One thing did not make sense to me. I have seen girl i have thought of as pretty but why did (Y/N) stick out to me so much? I slapped myself mentally and teleported to the outside of the cabin. I opened the door and i heard nothing but silence.

This had scared me. "Gumdrop?" i called out to the downstairs. Nothing was my response. I moved quickly to the bedrooms and i found a her asleep under my bed. I sighed and my heart beat began to slow. I moved over to her and pulled her gently out from under the bed. She looked so cute in my arms and as she slept.

I used this tie i had to walk her home. I was a bit tired from the fight and i did like walks like Slender did. I could see no one out on nights like this but i did see someone standing outside of her house. I stood at the forest edge and just watched this person. They must have sensed something because they turned around and saw me holding my gumdrop.

I could see the smile on his face before anything else. Then another one appeared and one more. I heard a chuckle come from the first man. "Well looks like i was right, she was stalked and cursed by the monochrome clown." they stepped under the street lamp and i saw the familiar face of Ethan. Beside him two other boys held either a pip or a crowbar in their hands.

"I was not stalking her, nor did i curse her. I am not a wizard, i can't curse anyone with a spell, but i can curse." i replied smirking. My arms tightened around her sleeping body and i felt a pain hit the back of my head. I fell forward rolling onto my back to cushion the fall and make sure that (Y/N) did not get hurt.

She rolled a bit away as my arms let go of her, i moved to get up but was struck again. There was a fourth boy. "You know you should have backed off when i told you. I love her and i am the one who gets to have her." Ethan said as he held a rag to her face just as she began to open her eyes. They closed back up almost instantly.

Ethan had picked her up in his arms and yelled while running off with her. "Kill him." I was struck over and over again by their items and i felt a rage burn inside of me. I have not felt this rage since i had murdered Issac. I was going to enjoy this as much i killing him. A boy in a red hoodie began to bring the crowbar he had down when i grabbed it and he could not move. He cursed under his breathe before trying to kick me. I moved letting him fall onto a boy in blue. I reached my claws into the red boys back and ripped out a part of his spine.

I enjoyed his cries as his blood began to spill, the third boy in green pulled out a gun and shot me in the side but i let it go through me into the boy in blue. Reaching out i grabbed the green boy by his throat and began to squeeze.

"Where did he take my gumdrop?" i asked darkly. The boy smirked and refused to speak but the lack of oxygen was getting to him. "Answer me!" i threw him in the ground hard enough to break his arm. He coughed up some blood and with his trembling lips he told me.

"The old warehouse." i smiled and repaid him by ripping his throat out. Don't worry my gumdrop, Jacky is coming.

Reader's POV

I woke groggily and felt myself sitting  down on something. I could have sworn i had fallen asleep on the floor in LJ's cabin. I looked around and this was definitely not LJ's room anymore. The room was dark and cold, water was dripping from pipes and i went to cough but i felt something  binding my lips shut. Was i duck taped? I looked at my wrists which were tied to a chair and my legs to its legs.

I gave a muffled yell and i was answered by a chuckle. "So your up sweetheart? Shame you where really cute sleeping, but i like you awake don't worry your pretty head about that." I looked over to see Ethan holding a knife twirling it in his fingers. Tears pricked at my eyes. How and why. He gave a small smile. "Come now don't cry, your boyfriends here." he said referring to himself. I looked away and felt him grab my chin. Forcing me to look at him.

"You will be better off with me than that clown. He stalked you and forced you don't you remember? I bet took your v-card too. I took care of him. He won't bother us anymore." he pulled the duck tape off and i spit in his face.

"Jack is not the problem, he looks like a clown to you but he is a sweetheart." I never ever said that about anyone. "He cares for me unlike you who wants every girl he sees in bed with him. He loves me and I...I love him!" i just realized i fell in love with my worst fear.  Ethan gave an evil smile.

"Well you hero is dead. I took you away from him so now i am your hero and you are my princess. You live here now and listen to me. Good girls get rewards and naughty girls get whipped, choose which girl you will be." He forced a kiss onto me and the tears streamed down my face. "Oh and you are not allowed to leave." LJ i know your out there.

Please, save me.