Chapter Fifteen (end part one)

Warning: Chapters will contain fluff and a lemon. Happy reading.

Reader's POV

It had been a few years since the entire high school times me and LJ shared. And I started to miss him more and more. After I had graduated the other pastas loved having me around but even though he was against it Slender had have me leave to protect both me and the rest of them.  I can still here his words in my head as he had to break the news to both of us. I was just sitting with LJ on the couch with candy in our hands. "I am sorry to have to split this moment up but there are a few things that have to happen. (Y/N), you know that we all like you spending time here and I would have no trouble with you staying except there is still you family. After your high school years and perhaps college if you decide to go. But for now I am afraid to ask you and LJ to separate for this brief time.  I am not doing this to be an ass, you know I would love to have you here just for the safety of your family I am asking this. I am sorry it has to be this way." He said calmly with a hint of sadness in his voice as he walked away leaving a shocked me and a slightly upset LJ.

His arms immediately went around me and he buried his head into my neck. "I don't want to let you go. You know how much you mean to me and I can't be alone for that long. Not again." He whispered his breath tickling my neck. I stroked his long hair and even got my fingers tangled in it. I started to rubs his back in circles as a few tears fell onto his shoulder. Yes I was crying and that was not the best thing to do. His arms moved around my waist and then picked me up from the couch and took me upstairs to his room and set me down on his bed. His head never left my neck.

"I promise it won't be long. I am a senior and I will never love anyone else but you. You know that. Even if I feared you at first I grew to attached to you and I love you more that you probably love me. Mother and father will be okay with me leaving but I may have to contact them once in a while. I will never betray you and I will never love another man. If this has to happen, then let it. And once its over I will come running to our arms as fast as I can." I said trying to ease my monochrome lover.

I don't know if it was my words or the entire situation that made him push me onto my back as he hovered overtop me now. His face twisted into an uneasy smile as he kissed me. I ran my fingers into his hair and returned the kiss. His arms snaked around my waist pulling me closer than I was to him. He pulled away from my face and buried his face in my neck again. Leaving kisses as he traveled up and down from my ear to my collar bone. I gave a slight noise when he did but he cut me off my kissing my lips again.

His tongue traveled over my bottom lip asking me to open up. I did knowing I may never kiss him again for  good while. His tongue entered and stroke the inside of my cheek lovingly. He wanted to  this time with me no matter what would happen in the future. I gave another small noise and he searched my mouth claiming it as his own. I was his and no one elses. Just as he was mine and no one elses. His tongue wrapped around mine when he found it and played with it until he had dominated the kiss. He pulled back and looked at me with sad but loving eyes. "Will you stay with me for one more night please. I want to cuddle and hold you for one more night. I want you to fall asleep in my arms and I want to protect you for one more night, Please gumdrop." He pleaded with me.

I cupped his cheek and looked at him lovingly and smiled. "I could never say no to you. Yes I don't know when I can get to fall into your arms after this so yes I will." He kissed me after I finished my words and then laid beside me in his bed. His fur tickled my cheek as he rested his chin on my head. I turned to face him I wanted him to be the last thing I saw before leaving this mansion in the morning. Knowing that he would take me home at dawn and lay me in my own bed. Then I would be alone until we meet again in the future. It pained me to relive the memories that we had shared and never make another one until the time would come.