Chapter Eleven

(A/N: I am so sorry about the problem i forgot my new update schedule and was updating the wrong story and i am very sorry about the delay in this chapter, to make up for it i will do five chapters in this week. Again i am very sorry for those of you who like this story and are waiting for me to update. If i am able i will do two today.)

Readers POV

My eyes fluttered open to reveal a room other than my own or the warehouse. I know looked at a white ceiling. I raised a hand to grabbed my throbbing head and i saw my hand was wrapped up. As was part of my torso due to me knowing after getting up so that my back rested against the metal frame of the bed. I looked around and saw no other bed but this did not look like a normal hospital, no monitors no IV no nothing just bandaged up. I could have sworn the wounds that i had received were worse than this.  I sat up in the bed and then felt a weight on my legs. There was a cat on my legs just sleeping only this cat was strange. It was smiling?

I looked closer at the cat and saw that it wore a creepy grin that never faded nor changed. It honestly intrigued me and frightened me. But that was not the matter of the cat here on my lap. Where am I?

Just then the door to the room opened and in stepped a doctor with a strange mask. It was decorated with a sharp toothed grin and his eyes were red as a ruby covered in blood might be. Behind him was a nurse with red hair and a black nurse uniform. Everything screamed don't trust them but i was not in the sort of situation to do anything about them at the moment. I looked on slightly scared but i was mainly curious about them until the sound of a grunt came from the doctor, seeming to get my attention.

"Your wounds could have been fatal, you are lucky. And you are also lucky that we were told not to kill you. I am Doctor Smiley and this is Nurse Ann. We have been taking care of you and your parents still think you are with the boy. You have been out for half of the day." Doctor Smiley said before turning on his heel and walking off. Nurse Ann was not far behind him in his exodus.

I was left only beside the smiling cat sleeping on my legs in the small room. I reached over and gave the cat a stroke which caused it to stir and look at me with the strangest eyes. Things are getting weirder as this cat reminded me of the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. Was i dreaming or was i in a wonderland of my own. Maybe i had just gone crazy on my own and that was the option that made the most sense in my opinion. There was a gentle knock at the door and then i was met with an abundance of black and white. The only color being a red tie and i raised my head to the faceless creature.

So he did exist? Well it would make a little bit of sense. I remember my friend going on and on about those horror stories she had read on the internet and things did seem like that. She really only talked about a few but i think she said something about a man in a polka dot suit, with a face. This one had neither. The faceless creature just stood there and stared at me for a moment through his non existent eyes.

"There is no need for thoughts like those child. A creature like that does exist as do everything your friend has talked about. My name is Slenderman and I run this house. You are very lucky that Laughing Jack brought you here while he could or else you would have been killed by that boy." The creature named Slenderman said. I just sat there wondering how he spoke that entire time while taking in everything he had said.

"Thank you sir for letting me stay here and get patched up. I will leave as soon a i am able and you may get back to your normal lives. I can not thank you enough and i am sorry for being a bother." I replied reminding myself of the manners i was taught at a young age. Slenderman nooded and stepped aside letting a black blur enter the room as he left me and the blur alone. When i could focus on the blur a bit more i saw Laughing Jack hugging my waist and burying his head into my lap. Sighing and taking in quick breaths. If i had not grown used to the monochrome clown I surely would have screamed.