Chapter Three

Readers P.O.V

I awoke to the sound of humming and the sent of carnival foods mainly funnel cake. The tune was bitter sweet as it was soft, someone was humming the circus theme. My eye fluttered open and I stared at a plain white ceiling, I was not in my room. If it was mine room i would have posters overing every inch besides the lights built into the ceiling itself. I felt long fingers play with pieces of my (H/C) hair and I sat up instantly. I heard a quiet giggle behind me.

"Well my little gumdrop is awake I see." The voice was familiar and I dared not turn around.

But I felt hands creep up onto my shoulders and gently pull me back down to lay on the bed. At least I think it is a bed, if not it the comfortable couch ever. I was greeted with t sick twisted sharp toothed grin and I gulped. My eyes drifted from the smile to the coned nose. Then to the deep black eyes and hair that covered them slightly.  Black and white make-up covered the mans true face then it hit my like the ride last night. I stifled a scream and rolled off the bed and backed up to the nearest wall. Away from the person.

"Gumdrop are you alright?" the clown asked me laughing slightly. My breathing had increased and I was starting to shake. He jumped out of the bed and walked towards me and I whimpered. The sound made him stop for a moment, but not long enough for me to move out of the way. When I tried a hand was pressed against the wall blocking me from doing so. His one leg moved in between mine and I was trapped there with no way to escape. Not that I could any more. He stared at me intrigued and then smiled again. "What are you so scared of? I don't bite, well unless you want me to, my sweet."  I whimpered again, and he started to like that sound. I knew clowns were fucking evil.

"Please let me go." I said quietly, begging him. He brought his face closer to mine and i turned away. The smell of sweets grew. a thumb rubbed against my cheek.

"I don't think i can do that my sweet little gumdrop." i was trying my hardest to make some distance between us but every time i did he just got closer to me. "No where to run now my little gumdrop."  I was frightened beyond compare.  The clown moved closer to me and then i felt a pair of cold lips touch mine.  This monochrome clown is kissing me. A tear had slipped out of my eye and he saw it when he pulled away from me. A frown was plastered onto his face. He grabbed my chin hard and forced me to look at him. "You are now mine, no one else can touch you and no one will ever get close to you. I refuse to share you with another man.