Chapter Sixteen (End part 2)

(Warning this is the promised Lemon from the last chapter have fun reading my children.)

I did not hesitate when he kissed me and pushed me onto his bed. It smelled like him greatly and I jut melted into him. It had been years since our last kiss. I knew that is had to happen and I don't blame Slenderman from sending me away but it felt like it was to long a wait and it hurt. My finger tangled into his black locks and I forgot how soft it was since our last touch.  His hands gently placed themselves on my waist and then I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip. I parted my lips and opened wide for him and his tongue shot into my mouth. I felt him stroke my cheek on the inside and how his tongue caressed mine gently.

His hands that were placed on my waist moved up and down my sides. Caressing my body close to his. His left hand had left my sides and dug into my hair as his pressed against me. I felt something touch my leg as he had propped himself over me. I blushed faintly as he pulled away from my lips and cupped my cheek in his hand.  His face was also flustered and I loved that look on him. I leaned into his touch and sighed slightly. There was a heavy silence in the room as we just stared at each other with the love we left off on in our eyes. It never faded in mine and it burned in his grey orbs.

"You don't know how much I missed you gumdrop. And I will kill someone if this is an illusion or a trick on me. Please don't leave me again gumdrop I don't think I can bare to lose you again and that say I was going to ask you a question. But I never got to so may I ask you it know?" He said softly brushing a piece of hair away from my face. I nodded eager to here was my monochrome lover wanted to me. "I love you and you know this. But I can't bear the thought of losing you again so I wanted to ask you. Will you remain my gumdrop? Will you be my sweet candy and my beautiful wife." He finished reaching for a small black box on the nightstand. Inside was a small silver ring with black gemstones surrounding a single diamond.  My mouth was hung open as I agreed.

"I could never say no to you. I never will say no to you. Yes." I said as he slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me again. His tongue sucking mine into his mouth as he began french kiss me. My fingers knotted themselves in his long hair as it tickled my shoulders as we once again back to making out on his bed. His hands found their way under my shirt as they fondled my breasts beneath my shirt and bra. I moaned slightly into the kiss we shared and he pulled away and looked at me with loving and lusting eyes. And the devil would have my head if I said I did not have the same eyes.

"I don't want to rush you. I guess he was right, Ethan those years ago. I did want you in my bed and here you are. May I make you mine forever? I never want another woman in my life. I only want you." He asked and told me. His hands never stopped moving under my shirt and I gave a small noise in response. He smiled and moved closer but his lips never touched mine instead they caressed my neck. Searching for something. They were light caring kisses. He did not want to hurt me for my first time but I knew he was probably dreaming about this moment for the years we were apart.

I removed his hands from under my shirt and sat up, he followed. I knew what was coming, so I decided to tease him a small bit. Slowly I pulled my shirt above my head. My chest falling in front of him. His gaze seemed to never leave it once I took it off and he went bck to atacking my neck. His tongue still roaming my neck searching for something and a small gasp from me made him certain he had found it. LJ's lips abused that certain spot making me a small moaning mess. It only made the temperture rise in the room as he kissed his way down my neck to my collar bone.

I knew he would want to go crazy but he held himself back well. I had saved myself for the one I love and here he was  He wanted to love me carefully and didn't want to break me. I gave a small moan as he traveled his sweet kisses down to between my breasts. Taking his sweet time though I knew he probably would not be able to hold himslef back forever. His hands traveled behind my back and undid the clip of my bra as it slipped off the bed letting my breasts expossed to the cold air. My pink pearls hardened under the sudden cold and a shiver ran through my body as a faint blush came to my cheeks.