Chapter Fourteen

The school week went around again, and the rumors about pretty boy Ethan have all gone around. Some say he went to prison for what he had done. Some say he had gone crazy. My favorite was he was dead. I never actually knew what happened to him though. As much as I want to I don't think LJ can explain with out a crazy laugh. Still I loved this clown, he made even my bad days seem good. He would either be making a joke or tormenting another student with his pranks. They all earned a laugh from me. 

Classes were better as the popular girls all avoided me because of LJ. He was a bit over protective. It was what made my little adventures here at school more manageable. Sometimes Jason or Candy would visit and I found them as weird brother figures. Jason taught me to make toys when I hung out with him. Candy and I would play small pranks on the others that choose to bother us.

Things went well until I told daddy that I was in a relationship with LJ. Well Jack to him. Of course he went into the "Over protective dad mode" But the laughed it off with LJ as he told many jokes. Something my father was always a sucker for. Mother made some snacks as since being a highschool student is, we had some homework to do.  I took them upstairs and then LJ changed back out of his human form back to my monochrome clown.

"Your dad seems like a fun guy." LJ said while plopping on my bed. I moved over to my desk. I opened my chemistry book and began to do the homework and I had put my head phones in my ears as I did so. My (F/S) began to play and in my chair I began to dance in my seat. I believe LJ found this amusing because he stood up now and grabbed my hand. Gently pulling one ear bud out he spoke. "You know its better to dance with another person not in the room so they don't judge you right?" He said. I turned as red as a tomato after that.

"You wouldn't judge me. You love me to much." I said sticking my tongue out. He gave me a devilish smirk before quickly pulling me up and placing his lips on mine.  I tried to hold myself firm and not give in but the scent of candy and carnival food was not helping me. It made me hungry. I tried to take a step back but his long arm snaked around my waist holding me still. His other hand held the back of my neck firm.

"Don't temp me like that Gumdrop." He whispered against me. I pulled back and looked at him with a smirk at him.

"Can I help that I am that beautiful? Plus to make it better I am only yours. Now." I said giving his cone nose a quick peck."Can I finish our homework?" His smile changed quickly to a frown. His grip tightened.

"No I want to hold you, fuck school." He growled. I giggled at his words twisted myself out of his grasp and moved back to my desk. Continuing to work as his he sat behind me now. His arms bringing warmth to the entire lower half of my body and I leaned against him. His fur tickled my cheek as I turned the page and then opened out math book.

"I guess this works as long you won't distract me." I said while I was working. His chin rested on my head and he just watched me work. His grey eyes darting from the movements of my hand. His candy scent made it harder to focus and then a voice called out from my window. I turned my head and there stood on a tree branch my red headed friend. LJ growled as I smiled to greet Jason.

"Did I interrupt something LJ?" He said smirking. I shook my head.

"Please no fighting My parents are downstairs. They will hear everything!" I said to them both. Jason still held his smirk and he hugged me taking me out of LJ's grip. I hugged him back as a good little sister figure would. I could feel LJ's glare at the goofy dressed red head and It made me laugh. I turned in Jason's arms and looked him.

"Jealous LJ? What would you do if i took your gumdrop away? Would you kill me?" Jason asked with a genuine curiosity.

"You would be dead before your body hits the ground." LJ growled. His face was showing with complete anger at my toymaker friend. I giggled and released Jason and cupped my clowns cheek.

"No murder in my house." I said giving him a kiss to his nose again. Jason laughed lightly and then patted LJ's back.

"I just came by to check up on you since toffee mouth here is weird and I did not want you hurt by him. I consider you my sister and Candy does too." Jason said before jumping out the window and running back to his shop.

"Damn toymaker." LJ said under his breath. I returned to my desk to continue my homework.

"You can leave now 'Jack' I'll see you to the door." I said making it seem as if it was the end of our little date here at my house. LJ gave me a smile and changed into his human form. We walked downstairs hand in hand and I showed him to the door. I handed him a boys backpack and kissed him cheek. "By Jack" I said as he walked away, knowing that he would be back in my bedroom when I went back upstairs. 

True to my word LJ was sitting on my bed with a flower in his hand. Upon a closer look I saw it was my (F/F). I smiled and Took it from his hand and smelled it.

"How did you know?" I asked him. He gave me a cheeky grin.

"Read your diary." My face turned red from embarrassment.

"Please tell me you are joking." I begged. He smiled and held it up and to my surprise he turned to a blank page. He stood on my bed like he would give a sermon and started.

"Dear Diary.

Today I had an amazing time with something I still fear. But he is handsome. OH how he makes my heart melt. The smell of candy is driving me crazy. How do I tell him I love him though. A letter no to cheesy. Notes? They are the same. Oh what is a poor girl to do?" He said swooning down on the bed dramatically. I could not help but giggle.

"You goof." I said sitting next to him on my bed. He rolled over.

"But I am your goof." I stroked his long hair as he sat up, pulling me towards him. He held my head and kissed the top many times. "I can't believe that you accepted me. You feared me for the longest time, I took your first kiss. I tortured you But you still accepted me." He said with a hiccup in his voice. I leaned into his chest, his fur tickling my cheek. I closed my eyes. Taking his words into my soul.

"You saved me from that bastard. If you would have never came into my life by your own means like you did I would have been trapped there at that warehouse for years and I never would have had the chance to love you. Yes it did seem as if you were forcing me in the beginning but think about it. If you hadn't I would not be here with you now."

He shifted me in his arms to cradle me, as he buried his face into my neck. I could feel him gently giving it kisses as he held on to me. I hummed softly to him and he pulled back. Though he never really stayed here with me he was always close.

"Can I stay like this? I want to keep you close. Every time I let you get to far out someone takes you away from me. I don't want that to happen again." I smiled at him and nodded.

"Can I change first?" I asked him. He looked as if he didn't want to but let me go. I got up and changed not caring that he was still in the room. I had changed my clothes and made my way back to the bed where he instantly pulled me to his chest. He wasn't wearing his fur and his suspenders, instead he was wearing a black ad white pajama set.

"You are perfect, I am happy to have you." He whispered. His eyes were full of a mixture of love and happiness. I smiled up at him and wrapped my arms around his chest. His followed suit with me. "I love you gumdrop."

"I love you too goffball." He chuckled at his nickname before I drifted off to sleep in the warmth of his arms.