Chapter Two

Y/N P.O.V

He stood there just looking at me, staring with his terrifying black eyes. They pierced right through my soul. He pulled up a sickening grin but to anyone besides me would think it was charming or even sweet. I felt my sleeve being tugged on and it drew my attention away from the black and white clown. I swear as i was being pulled away i saw him laugh.

"Come on are you scared or something?" the one other kid asked me. I shook my head as i pulled up my hood.

"No lets just go to a ride." i said trying to get the image of the clown out of my head. Clowns being my second fear, it was often easy to avoid but since they brought me here i feel trapped in a cage of them. They placed me in line for the newest roller coaster and i was placed in a cart by myself. The ride hissed as it started to make its ascend up the ramp. I smiled thinking this would be fun but then i had a weird feeling. I carefully looked beside me and found that black and white clown sitting next to me. I got to see him more clearly but i did not want to do that in the first place. He had long hair for a man and it was jet black. His eyes matched and so did half the colors on his clothes. He wore a lot of fur for it being the summer and instead of a round red nose his was a cone striped like a target. My stomach dropped as i saw him and at the same time we made our descent. I screamed but i could not tel if it was the ride or the fact that my second worst nightmare is sitting next to me. I was bounced around the car until i was pushed up against him. He smiled as he laughed looking ahead at a camera. I saw a flash of light then the next thing i now i feel a soft warm sensation pressing itself against my fore head.

I quickly jerked my head away and the clown held a scowl. I take it he did not like that i did that. Then the ride came to stop and then no one was beside me. I saw my friends or the people who dragged me here waving. I just now remembered I don't know any of their names. Feeling like a complete dumbass i asked them. Three boy, two girls. Kaylee, Tiffany, Zachary, Helen, and Ethan. Ethan was the popular one. Zachary and Helen where twins and Kaylee and Tiffany were apparently best friends. I was only here to make the group even, lucky me. Before we left i ran over to the camera photos and found mine. There was no one beside me in the car. I was probably just panicking.

"Hey the show is starting! Come On (Y/N) lets go!" Tiffany basically yelled as she dragged me to a large red and white circus like tent. I was sat close to the front so that we would have a good seat and i started to relax a tiny bit when the rest of the crowds came in. The lights dimmed and a spotlight was shown on a man dressed in a red and gold tux like outfit that was way to big for him. I pulled out my phone to check the time but it was dying so i turned it off, just in case i have to use it again.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the thirty second annual circus at the fair!" He bellowed out to the crowd, A large applauding crowd answered back to him. I smiled and clapped as well when the first performers came out. two kids on dirt bikes riding around in a metal ball. Then jugglers, acrobats, and then animals. I loved animals that part made me smile even more. Then came a familiar face, that same clown i thought i saw in the roller coaster car. He scanned the crowd and found me with a smile. I quickly shrunk back in my seat holding onto the arm rests for dear life.

"Welcome! I am your main funny man for the evening! My name is Laughing Jack." he said cheerfully. His voice was kind and soft despite the appearance, if he took off the make up he would probably be a very handsome man. "I need a lovely young lady to assist me with my act tonight any takers." He said with a wink. Dozens of girls raised there hands and i felt mine be yanked up by Helen and Zachary. Laughing jack smiled as he saw my hand be raised. "You there my dear with the black hoodie come and tell me your name."

I remained silent and stood up but never leaving my spot. Laughing Jack frowned.

"Come now don't make me come up there and get you. Be a good girl." He held out his hand and then Tiffany placed my hand in his. Before i could quickly take it back Laughing Jack gripped it tightly. Pulling me from my spot and down on the floor with him. "Though magic is not my specialty i will do a simple trick, I will make this lovely lady disappear." The crowd clapped excitedly and then waited. I was terrified.

Laughing Jack's P.O.V

This was my chance to maker her mine. She stood down with me and the lights made sher sparkle. She was beautiful, so beautiful. I lead her to the center stage where a small chamber was covered in a curtain. I lead her inside and she sighed s she stepped in. Not an attention seeker i see. I turned once again to the crowd and then hit a small button on my wrist. I need to thank Jason for this when i return with her. The entire tent filled up with smoke but it was actually my laughing gas.  They burst out laughing after taking one whiff. Inside my darling little chamber was sleeping gas. I heard her yawn before a small thud was heard inside. I calmly pulled a leaver on the side making her go deeper in the chamber and then the crowd stopped laughing. I opened the chamber and behold she was not there. They crowd clapped once more and i grabbed the box like chamber carefully. 

"Your friend was feeling a bit off so i sent her home. Have a lovely evening." i said to her friends. I walked out of the tent and then bumped into the owner. "Hello Mr. Harris."

"Leaving so soon Jack?" he asked me.

"Yes sir this is the fifth time I've done this show today. So i am going home." i replied

"Ah well then be careful." I nodded and then walked to the trailer they gave me. I locked the door and then teleported me and my dear girl home. I was immediately in my room and i opened the chamber secret compartment where my lovely little girl was sleeping peacefully. I picked her up and set her on my bed covering her up in my sheets before curling up next to her. I held her in my arms and quickly feel asleep.