Chapter Twelve

I smiled wickedly to myself seeing him afraid and trembling. I wanted him to suffer but i did not want to lose my sanity. I really just wanted him to feel the same fear and weight of being held against my will, well he already was being held so that was a bonus on my part. LJ gave my hand a squeeze and lead me over to a table full of weapons ranging from normal knives to full on swords. I looked in awe at LJ and then hugged him tightly. I am guessing Ethan did not like this and he gave a 'get away from him' muffed cry.

"I have done nothing to him yet, gumdrop. I want to let you have fun." LJ whispered in my ear as his arms snaked around my waist. Carefully i picked up a long silver dagger with a leather handle. I walked over to Ethan and cut the gag around his mouth while also cutting his cheek slightly.

"Ow! (Y/N) Get away from him. He has you under some kind of magic trick! I was only protecting you from him. I did because i love you!" Ethan cried out as a desperate plea. I brushed off his words and placed the tip under his chin while poking his neck. A small bit of red but beginning to escape. I smiled.

"What spell? What trick? Save me? Sure sure, kidnapping and chaining is saving. What did you hope to gain from this Ethan? That i develop Stockholm syndrome and love you? That become yours through force? LJ only forced me a few times. But none of those times were more than a kiss. What did you plan to do when school came and i had to go home? Tell my parents i moved in with you? What would happen if they wanted to see me? What did you plan to do to me after you broke me? Think you would love me forever then i turn out like you?" I took a slash down on his face with the knife. I watched as the blood trickle down from the now open and fresh wound.

"I only wanted to protect you from him! I know about your fear of clowns and everything else about you. Why you hide and don't make friends! Why you stay alone and happy it because of your fears. You horrible nightmares about him when you were younger. I wanted to protect you from everything! He is only going to hurt you! (Y/N) I command you to listen to me!" Ethan yelled as anger filled his eyes, but little did he know my once angered eyes turned to fury. Fury and genocide. I brought the knife down again, cutting deeply into his cheek.

"What. Do. You. Know? How do you know? Why do you know?" I screamed at him. I brought the knife down over and over on his back cutting but never once stabbing him. His cries in pain made things all the more better. I looked over at LJ who was smiling happily and even lustfully at me like he was getting very happy and lovey about this. "LJ would you mind? I want to watch him suffer instead of losing my sanity making him suffer." LJ came over and gave a kiss to my forehead.

"I'd love nothing more gumdrop. Let me have a look at the table first." He said as i put the bloody knife down. I watched his black eyes carefully as they scanned every possible item of pain on the table and then Ethan gave another cry.

"You are losing it (Y/N) can't you see that? Can't you see what he has done to you?" He cried out. a soft chuckle was heard from the lips of the one I had now accepted. I looked up at him as he held nothing. Confused, i watched LJ walk over to Ethan with a sick smile on his face. He grabbed Ethan by the chin in his clawed hands, forcing his head up to look at him.

"You don't care about my gumdrop. You only want her in bed." LJ said. Ethan gave a laugh while looking at him with pure hatred.

"Then why do you want her for? Surely no killer would want a poor highschool girl. You want her in your bed don't you?" Ethan asked. I hated to admit it but even i blushed at that comment. I knew Ethan's intentions but not LJ's and even though i accepted him as my boyfriend officially it was still a lot to take in and i did not know what LJ would do. But he only gave out the cutest creepy laugh he could. His smile never fading from his face.

"Oh I do but I am not a savage like you. I am a gentleclown. Only when she wants we will. But for now you are not in the position to make remarks and threats to a being stronger, faster and smarter than you. You probably thought that all clowns were just drunk and stupid right? Well you are in for the shock of your life." He turned to me again. "Are you sure you don't want anymore fun, gumdrop?"

"My only rule is don't kill him, drive him crazy. I want to watch him suffer in the mental wards of a hospital and my father not defending him if he goes to court." I said. LJ gave a smile and i hugged his arm happily. "I am going to head home. You can have your fun, i don't want my parents to worry about me. Come back when you are done." I said. Reaching my hand up to cup his cheek i gave it a kiss before leaving the basement area. I walked up the stairs and i could hear a final chuckle before a scream as i shut the door.

~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

I opened the door to my house and was greeted by my mother. She ran over and gave me a hug. It looked like she had been crying. I got worried but she called for my father who came running from the kitchen. His eyes were puffy and red, had something happened? My mother hugged me tightly who was then helped by my father on the other side squishing me in a hug.

"Mama? Daddy? What is wrong?" I asked worried. My mother looked up at me and cried into my shoulder, my father placed a kiss to my head and hugged me tighter. When they broke off me my father was the one to speak.

"We had no idea where you were and we got so worried when you would not answer your phone! We thought the worst had happened and we could not even thin of a world with you gone. What happened to you? Why couldn't you call or even give any sight you were okay." His eyes drifted to the bandages on my arms. "What the hell happened to you!?" Now it was a rare thing when my father swore anywhere, he never usually did.

"What i was told you knew where i was. I was told Ethan told you i was at his place. Well i was not for your worry daddy." I said seeing the rage on my fathers face. 

"Then what happened honey?" My mother asked me. Looking up at me. I sat on the chair hand in hand sat on the couch my mother holding mine. I had never thought to cry about what happened and i felt them rise up in my face.

"I was walking home, after i said i was going out. And while i was walking Ethan came up to me and started a conversation with me, When i told him i had to go he did not like that so he hit me. I passed out and then i woke up tied to a chair in a warehouse. It was cold and damp. I was scared. He came in and he said he was going to keep me and he said that he told you a lie. He kept me there and brought things for me to eat but chained me like a dog. When i did not listen he gave me cuts and bruises, that why you see the bandages." I felt the tears spill as i old the half true tale to my parents. I could not tell them about LJ they would call me crazy.

"Then how did you get out?" My father asked his anger subsiding only slightly due to my fear and shaky voice. My mother wiped my tears away and listened while her own flowed down.

"I was saved by another one of my classmates. He transfered this year and then he was sent with my homework since Ethan was supposed to bring it but never got it. His name is Jack. Well he saw Ethan and tried to get his attention but failed, he followed Ethan to the warehouse, and he saw him cutting me for not listening to him. Jack ran in and got me out of there, I think he went back to get revenge after he patched me up." I said.

"Invite the boy to dinner some time honey i want to thank him for saving my baby girl." my father said after getting up. "Go rest and i will call the school. Tell them what happened."

I nodded and went to my room, sinking into my bed was the best thing i ever felt but i still felt scared. It wasn't till i felt the arms of someone wrap around me did i release the tension i had built up. I turned around and hugged my monochrome lover. I looked up and smiled at him, which he returned pressing his lips to mine. He smelled like blood but i did not care, unless it is on my sheets then i am not going to be a happy girl.  

"My father wants to thank you." I said burying my head in the crook of his neck. I felt him lean back to look at me.

"You told them about me?" he asked.

"Well not all of it was true but i did say my friend Jack saved me and your name is Jack and you are a different kinda friend so technically i did not lie to my parents."

He gave a chuckle." And this is one reason i love you. I will come tomorrow tell them but for now, your mine." he said before kissing me again.