Chapter Eight

Laughing Jack's POV

I stood down stairs my mind racing as Slender stood in front of all three of us. I hoped that he would not sense (Y/N) here but i prayed she stayed where she was. I felt the hair on the back of my neck begin to form sweat and i wondered why was i this nervous. Jason decided to break the tension and spoke up before i could finish my thoughts.

"Well you decided to grace us with your presence Slender? Why of today of all days? I have plans and so does Candy and LJ." Jason said sarcastically to which the response from Slender was genuine.

"Why are you boys so busy?" his deep voice said. He looked at all of us with curiosity. His 'eyes' resting upon me afterwards.

"Jason has work to do in his toy shop, LJ has a new playmate and i was going out on a hunting spree tonight." Candy responded. Why were they not afraid? Why the heck knowing these two they would have told on me like many of the children i play with did. Perhaps they had taking a liking to her.

"Yeah the little bugger is off sleeping right now and i thought it would be good to come back before these two killed each other." I said.

"So you are telling me that you can not come? Not coming to Sally's party, the party i told you ALL about? You made plans not to go, well i see how good of brothers you are to her. You wish to break her little heart?"  He asked us. I cursed to myself under my breath knowing that if i left to go to this fucking party (Y/N) would be all alone here and who knows what could happen. I nodded and looked at the other two.

"Lets go, i'd hate for Sally to come here and get her revenge on us you do remember what happened to BEN when he did not come to one of her tea parties." I watched them shiver and Slender gave me a confused look. But i nodded and walked up stairs. "Let me get her present."

I walked into the room where (Y/N) was hiding and opened the door to the closet. She looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I could not he lost it but i gave her one back. Rubbing the back of my head i sighed.

"Gumdrop, i have to go to a party at the mansion and i can't have you going. They will flip and probably kill you if they see you. I will come back maybe after an hour or so but i will. Don't leave the house okay?" I asked. She looked at me with those (E/C) eyes and gave a small nod of understanding. Kissing her forehead i grabbed an old music box from my dresser. I placed a small bow on it and walked down the stairs and i left with them. Praying she would be safe there.

Your POV

LJ left me in the cabin after i heard the door shut and no voices floated their way upstairs. it was completely silent. Cautiously i stepped out of the room and again i heard no one. Getting more and more curious about this small cabin i stared to explore the place. Seeing three doors outside of the one i was standing in. One was blue with a purple trim. One was red and colorful, the last one was a plain brown door. Probably the bathroom.

The one i was standing in was black with white trim. For it being a small cabin it had a pretty large interior. I walked down the stairs to the kitchen and finished cleaning the few things i had missed when i heard something off. I turned to the TV that sat in the middle of the three chairs and i saw the screen warbling. I immediately got scared and ran back upstairs and hid under what it think is LJ's bed. I could hear footsteps downstairs and the sound of pots and pans hitting each other making a musical piece. I sighed and listened but i still kept my edge up because i did not know what the hell was down there. Then they came closer to me, i could hear a ragged breathe and the sound of two people talking.

"They are going to kill us if they find us here Ben." one said. I am assuming that the one who spoke next was Ben.

"Shut up Link. They could come back any moment." Ben said, harshly. their footsteps growing louder as they walked up to the door. Hearing a creak i saw two pairs of legs each wearing a different kind of leggings each a different color. Ben giggled while walking through the room staring at all the photos on the wall. Dark Link stud back far enough but not enough to see me under the bed, quivering in fear of them both. I wondered when they would get back and sweat have began to form on my forehead. I saw the pair of grey boots stand inches away from my face and the sweat had begun to roll down my face.

I tried quieting my breathing and this seemed to work until i heard one of them whistle. Shit i forgot my bag was in the room and open.

"Get a load of this DL. Why would LJ have a bag filled with sketches?" Been asked.

"Maybe he was drawing with one of his new playmates and liked the photo so much he wanted to keep it." Dark Link said.

With the shadow to show me what they were doing i saw one of them look at their wrists and swear. "Come on we have to go to Sally's birthday and who knows what will happen if we don't.

I watched them run and now i was left in the quiet house again.

Laughing Jacks' POV

I walked into the mansion hoping not to stay long but when i saw Sally run up to me happily i kinda melted. I know i murder kids but i was a little protective of Sally. I handed her the music box and took the bow off. I walked passed Jeff and placed it in his long black hair.

"You wanted to be beautiful and know you are! Hahaha!" i said cackling like the maniac i am. Jeff was not amused and started to come after me. This was going to be a fun party.

(A/N: Hey i know that this is a short chapter and i am sorry about that. I really did have writers block and still do for this story and my one other one. But that is not why i am writing this, i start school up next week and i am tin the process of getting a job and i probably won't have a lot of time to write. I hope you can forgive me.

Signed with my stitched up heart.
Amnelove.)