Chapter Seven

Laughing Jack's P.O.V

I don't know how long i held her in my arms after she thanked me. It felt so right for me to do it though i couldn't stop. I knew it was wrong for me to push her into this but i can't help my own heart that always fluttered when i saw her. I kissed her forehead and then slid off the rock we were sitting on.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something." I said, extending my hand out to her. She hesitated for a brief moment but took it in the end. We walked a ways in the woods wanting to introduce her to everyone and this was the best time to. Since we were widely dispersed in different cabins and only used the mansion for parties i could at least introduce her to my cabin mates. After about an hour of walking i heard her phone go off. I turned around waiting for her to say it was that bastard but she said nothing.

"Oh, sorry." She finally said. "It was my mom." I sighed in relief and continued walking. The trees were beginning to turn colors and falling off i always loved this time of year.  October was the best, i loved All Hallows Eve or Halloween as some called it. I smelled the smoke coming out out of our chimney before we even saw the cabin. I smiled and the cabin came into view.

"Welcome to my home, and don't mind the cabin mates even if they seem off." I said cheerfully. She gave a small smile and i felt my heart flutter again. I stood on the porch and was about to open the door when i heard a crash from inside.

Reader's P.O.V

We came across an old cabin in the woods and it looked rather well built even through the weather and rain. The chimney was smoking and there was the scent of burning cherry which i loved dearly. The outside was made of fallen timber logs varying with types that could be pointed out quite plainly. The windows were cloudy but i assumed they were not cleaned in a while. A faint smell of venison was coming from the inside as well as potatoes.

It seemed very homey for him. But i thought he lived in the box on my cedar chest? Hmm. There were flowers in the front and a swing on the porch. Beside the wooden door was a rather Harley Quinn like mallet but it was blue and purple. I looked at LJ and gave a him a small smile and before he could turn the doorknob there was a crash coming from the inside. Followed by screaming. LJ opened the door quickly and cursed under his breath.

In front of us were two men. One was a jester looking man with a blue, purple and black outfit on. His hair was long and neon blue that was placed in three pony tail with bells hanging off of the ends. His eyes were purply pink and he wore a lot of face make up. A purple strip went down both his eyes and a circle was beneath them. His teeth were slightly pointed and his lips were blue.

The other one reminded me of a very scary Mad Hatter. His outfit was all colorful and crazy. His hair was long like the other one but it remained down and it was blood red. He too wore a bit of make up but not a lot, only around his eyes. His eyes were glowing yellow right now and i saw there was a mechanical mouse on his shoulder watching everything happen. he wore a bit of fur too. Both of them were shouting at each other and things left and right were being thrown at each other. A vase came flying my way and i made a small squeak and ducked before it hit me.

LJ looked pissed as he could be and then shouted. "SHUT IT!" This caused both men to turn towards him. They never saw me behind him.

The Jester scoffed. "Well look who finally decides to come home. Where the hell were you? You left me with this loon, and now the place it a mess!" The Mad Hatter was upset by this and slapped the jester. This caused a fight on the floor. I whimpered as something had hit me in the head though i could not tell what it was at all. LJ looked at my head and then grabbed into the fight, pulling both men apart. It reminded me of that scene in The Incredibles When the mother pulled both children apart.  When everything had calmed down a bit i got to look around the cabin some. This inside smelled strongly of oak and pine. There was a stove and sink overflowing with dishes and a bubbling pot of water. A ratty looking couch was placed in the corner where Mad Hatter sat now and a beat up recliner where Jester sat.

There was a lot of lights on but most of the bulbs were burned out. Cans littered the once beautiful maple floor and i saw a hallway and stairs leading some place else. I would explore later but now was definitely not the time. LJ pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed closing his eyes.

Then Mad Hatter looked over at me and smiled his eyes now a green. "Who is the doll?" He asked. His voice was somewhat child like. A man with peter pan syndrome maybe. (A/N: If you don't know what that is, it is basically not wanting to grow up even when you did. You try everything in your mind to still be a child.)  LJ looked over to me and grabbed my hand.

"This is (Y/N). Neither of you touch her." He said firmly. Both Jester and Mad Hatter looked up at him with a frown.

"Well if we must, My name is Candy Pop but you can call me Candy if you like." Jester, Candy, said.

"Jason." Mad Hatter,Jason, said after him. "Jason the Toy Maker."

"Pleasure." I said to both of them. I looked over at the pile of dishes and the stove that was about to catch the place on fire if something was not done. "Why don't you sit down and catch up."I said looking at LJ. He looked down at me with a sorry expression and then reluctantly released my hand. I rushed over to the stove and turned it off. Looking at the kitchen i rolled up my sleeves and began cleaning. This shocked all three of them because when i glanced back Jason and Candy were gawking at me. LJ hit them both after wards. The kitchen was cleaned in about twenty minutes while i finished their dinner, set the table and cleaned again.

"Come eat." I said. I heard no words coming from them at all the entire time. I sat at the table which was made from a light birch and just drank a water while they came over. Jason sat at a head while LJ sat at the other. Candy sat across from me and they almost broke the table fighting over the food. I just watched and sipped quietly.

"Damn, This is awesome. Better than anything this clown ever made." Jason exclaimed. I smiled to myself from the praise and a knock at the door silenced everyone. I heard candy swear and LJ grabbed my hand and lead me up the stairs to i guess his room. I opened my mouth to question but he covered it.

"Do not come out of this room until i get you." He said.

"Why?" i asked muffled by his hand.

"I think that is Slender, he won't be happy with a human here, just hide." He said before leaving. I heard the door downstairs open and a deep voice echoed through the cabin enough to give me chills. It said one word.

"Boys."