Chapter Thirteen

Readers POV

I did not hesitate as I would to kiss him back. Now his kisses felt like he was claiming me for himself and no one else could have me. Which did not bother me anymore that it would have in the past. He moved himself to he was hovering over me now, and his tongue ran across my bottom lip. I had to stifle a giggle at his beg as I denied him. Moving my hands i held his tight making sure he could not try anything to make me gasp and then get entry.

Sorry, stripes, I am not letting you win this game. I have my tongue push his away from mine and closed my mouth. He frowned and tried to kiss me again. I placed my hand between our lips, receive a kiss on it. I gave him a smirk and then rolled off of my bed hitting the ground with a semi loud thump. LJ peered out over the edge and gave me a grin.

"Enjoying the view gumdrop?" He asked with a chuckle. I could not help but smile back at my cheeky clown. He reached one of his long arms down and brushed away a stray hair away from my face while looking at me full of love. His black silver his didn't  scare me anymore, instead they captivated me. But then my mother called me down for dinner and I saw the look on his face. I sat up and gave his cone nose a kiss before running downstairs.

Father was there sitting waiting to eat but wanted me to be there as mom made my favorite. Though I enjoyed most of my time alone i never wanted to be anywhere with out someone there with me. LJ might be able to come to school with me if i beg him enough but he has his own job. Strange how I would be the friend who fell in love with a murderer and a clown no less.

When I was seated my father began eating and I felt a small bit bad about LJ not being able to eat with us until I heard the door bell ring. I stood up to go get the door and there standing was a tall pale blacked haired boy. He was sweaty and out of breathe. His eyes were grey and he gave me a smile.

"Hi gumdrop." He said in a whispered tone of voice. Immediately I knew it was LJ.  Putting on a fake surprised look that was semi real. But before i could say anything he hugged me in his sweaty body, i recoiled slightly and was a little disgusted, honestly. "I am so happy you are okay (Y/N)! Nothing broken or bruised!?" he frantically asked me, but he knew the answers to the questions.

"Pumpkin? Whose at the door?" I heard my father call out to me. Mother leaned back in her chair and saw just arms hugging me.

"Its Jack the boy who saved me from Ethan." I said. I could hear the noise in the room go dead silent, you could hear a pin fall. Then the sound of chair legs skidding across a tile floor.

"Well don't just stand there with the door open bring the boy in Pumpkin!" My father called out to me. LJ stepped back from me and then walked into my house. My father stood up and walked over to the table and gave LJ a firm hand shake. "I can not thank you enough for saving my daughter! I will make sure that boy gets what he deserves for hurting her." My mother stood up and hugged him which i could tell he was not expecting but then held a smile to his face.

"It was not trouble sir, you have a very pretty daughter that must be one reason i did what i did." He said with a wink to me. I rolled my eyes at his little action. Father noticed this and then said the words i never thought he would say.

"You better treat my daughter right if you date her in the future." This made my face turn red and my mother giggled.

"Daddy!" I said with a flustered face to which LJ chuckled at seeing it. I hit him in the shoulder which he laughed off as well.

"Well then son, care to join us for dinner, any boy that saves y daughter deserves a meal!" I just forced a grin. Leave it to a father to make a situation more uncomfortable than it needed to be. LJ accepted and then sat next to me at the table as i went and got another set of dinning needs. Placing them in front of him he gave me another smile.

I shook my head and then began to eat. LJ seemed to hold a good conversation with my father as i had one with my mother. The usual about school and my grades while dad dug into LJ like he was his client for work. Finding every detail he could about the mysterious boy that saved his daughter and LJ gave a surprising reason for everything he asked that made my dad feel happy.

I was glad on that part. I walked to the kitchen to get more soda and found my favorite dessert in the fridge. Becoming the inner child that everyone has i ran over and hugged my mother happily.

"Seems you found out what dessert was?" she asked me. I nodded my head frantically and my father laughed.

"You have not done this since you were about three when i asked you if you wanted to go to court with me one. day" He said.

"Yeah and you never took me again after i yelled at the prosecutor that he was wrong and his suit was not pink." i replied. Mom loved this story and LJ seemed intrigued about this part of me. He looked at my dad and asked the dreaded question.

"Interesting anymore stories?" I stood up and ushered him to the living room.

"You have to go? So sad well ill see you tomorrow at school. Bye!" I said as i pushed him out the door. He gave me a cheeky smile but left.

"You did not have to do that!" mother said.

"yeah i did. Or dad would have told him all the weird stories about me. I don't think he needed to know about the sun screen lotion image recreation. Or the failed science experiment that caused the kitchen to be repainted." I said while getting a massive portion of dessert. "I have homework to catch up on so I'll take this with me to finish.

I walked up the stairs with my plate and two forks and found LJ sitting on my bed with a huge smirk.

"So tell me about the story about the image recreation?" He asked while hanging upside down.

"No, but i did bring up some dessert since i pushed you out before you could get any."

"Fufufu~ You know me so well gumdrop." He said while taking the biggest forkful he could manage to get on the fork and shoved it in his mouth. He is going to choke.

"Well i hope you like it." He ended up eating everything and i sat down busy with my work. I could not tell the time but sometime i fell asleep. in there and i could faintly feel fur and a pair of arms surround me in my sleep.