Louis stomach bug

That's gif of him is soooo cute am I right? 🥰😍

*louis's pov*

Ugh I felt awful. 

Right now I was sitting in front of the toilet with a nauseous stomach and an aching head. 

I had woken up about half an hour ago to a painful headache and feeling the need to puke.

 Carefully, without waking (Y/N), I went into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. 

So far I hadn't thrown up but I knew I was catching on a fever so I would throw up sometime.

 I didn't feel like getting up from the floor due to my pounding headache even though the floor was really cold and uncomfortable. 

A while later I found my strength and slowly walked over to the sink and looked in the mirror.

 I immediately pulled back at what I saw, my face was pale and I had dark bags under my eyes which were red. 

I slowly and carefully made my way over to the bed and laid down behind (Y/N) pulling her closer. 

Just 1 hour later, I woke up so abruptly and ran to the bathroom at full speed and barely made it before puking my guts out in the toilet. 

I guess (Y/N) had woken from all the commotion because at the next minute she was by my side and rubbing my back. 

She put her hand on my stomach as I heaved and heaved for a good 10 minutes. 

With each heave my headache worsened. 

After that, I cuddled into her suddenly feeling really cold. 

"Awe Lou, how long have you felt like this?" She asked playing with my hair. 

I closed my eyes and tried to ignore the throbbing pain in my head and answered her softly, "like an hour ago I came to the bathroom and sat here for a while thinking I was gonna puke but I didn't. 

I also have a pounding headache". 

She let out a pity full sound and said "why didn't you wake me baby?" While she continued to play with my hair, relaxing my head a bit.

 "Didn't wanna bother you" I answered sleepily.

 "Baby you'll never be a bother, are you feeling better to go back to bed?". 

I sleepily nodded and she helped me get back to bed, her being the big spoon for once. 

I gladly snuggled into her and closed my eyes. 

Unfortunately, my headache wasn't letting me get the sleep I really needed and wanted.

 I whimpered quietly but (Y/N) heard me. 

She started to play with my hair just like before and asked, "does this help baby?". 

I slowly nodded and smiled. 

This time I fell asleep in peace and my headache was at ease....for now. 

I slept until 7:30 in the morning before realising I was 30 minutes late for work. 

I jumped out of bed which was a terrible mistake because I then got really dizzy and my headache came back. 

I grabbed the side table for support and closed my eyes until the dizziness went away.

 That's when (Y/N) woke up and told me not to go into the studio today.

 I told her that we were finishing up our album and it was a must to go in no matter what.