Larry- Harry catches it

This one is for ilangel1 hope you enjoy

Just the next day Louis and Oliver were better, I had woken up with a terrible headache.

I rolled over in bed and felt Louis's presence next to me so I threw my arm around him.

The pain in my head felt like a bullet going through me.

I groaned and put my hand on my head.

I guess I was a bit to loud because the next thing I knew Louis was up with me.

"You ok Haz?" He asked, probably thinking why I was up this late, it was only 3 in the morning.

Sitting up, I shook my head and mumbled, "headache Lou".

Then my stomach suddenly cramped up causing me to cry out in pain and fall back into bed.

"HAZ ARE YOU OK?" Louis yelled, putting his arms around me.

"Add stomach ache to the list" I said shoving my face into the pillow.

"Hang on love, I'll get you some medicine" Louis said before getting up and leaving the room.

I immediately missed his warmth so I slipped inside the blankets and clutched my stomach with one hand and rubbed my temples with the other, trying to numb the pain in both areas.

"Here love" Louis came into the room with a glass of water and two pills.

I thanked him before swallowing the pills then laying back down.

Louis laid down next to me and I cuddled into him making both of us smile.

Around 2 hours later, I woke up to a really nauseous stomach but a relaxed head.

I mentally cursed and slowly managed to squirm out of Louis's grasp and head towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

I sat in front of the toilet, waiting for something to happen while I was really sleepy and cold.

Then it hit me, I had probably caught on to what Louis and Oliver had, nooo.

I put my head on the toilet seat and closed my eyes due to how exhausted I felt.

Just before I could fall asleep properly, my stomach made a very weird sound, like a dying whale, then I started spewing up everything I had eaten from the past day.

I think I was retching too loud, or I had just been in there for a while because Louis was at the door.

"Haz, babe, can I come in".

I had no energy to answer, and I couldn't answer because my stomach wouldn't let me take a break.

Then the door opened and I slapped myself in my head for not locking it.

"Why didn't you wake me love?" He said rubbing my stomach.

I just shrugged in return, now to think, why didn't I wake him?

"Aww, babe, you wanna go back to bed?" He asked kissing my cheek.

I nodded and he helped me up before flushing the toilet.

Once we got back in bed, I didn't wake up until the next morning.

"Haz, Haz babe, wake up" Louis shook me gently awake.

"Mmm what" I turned around so my back was facing him.

"I dropped of Oli to school and I'm about to call us both in alright?" He mumbled, getting out his phone and walking out.

I nodded and thanked god i found a guy like him.

Man I was glad and proud to have Louis as my husband.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO COME? HE'S SO SICK I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF HIM" I heard Louis yell quite loudly.

"AARGH, FUCK YOU MANAGEMENT!".

He opened the door and I saw the angry look on his face, i could already tell what happened.

"Go babe, I'll be fine" I said motioning towards the door.

He sighed and kissed my head, "I made soup for you downstairs if you feel up to it alright, I won't be gone long".

I heard the front door shut and I layed back down and fell asleep.

Around 3 hours later, I felt really hungry so I cautiously made my way downstairs and poured myself some soup.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv and ate my soup.

After about consuming half the bowl of soup, my stomach churned and I felt a familiar feeling in my body.

Great.

I rushed towards the bathroom but before I could make it, I threw up on the floor.

I ran towards the toilet and threw up what I had left in my system before falling against the wall and sobbed.

I grabbed my phone and called Louis.

"Hey Haz, are you ok?"

"No Lou, I need you, I threw up all over the floor and-"

"Alright just save your breath, im coming home"

With that I ended the call and just sat there.

I think around 10 minutes later, Louis came to the bathroom and rushed over to me.

"I'm so sorry for leaving you babe" he said hugging me.

"It's ok" I answered back.

He helped me back to bed then went back to clean up.

When he was done, I apologised to him for having to clean up my mess that I made.

"It's ok love, I don't mind" he answered, "hey I need to pick up Oliver, I'll be back in a sec".

I nodded and fell asleep...again.

I didn't wake up until the next morning and I still felt terrible. But after another day, I was feeling better thanks to Louis taking care of me and Oliver, helping out. I couldn't thank them enough.