Niall's sick and he tries to hide it

I woke up this morning with a painful headache and a stomach ache. 

No no not today.

 We had a busy day today and we couldn't afford for anyone to be sick. 

We had an 2 interviews,  a photoshoot and a concert. 

See what I mean? 

Busy day.

 I groaned as I rolled out of bed only to be hit with a nauseous feeling in my gut.

 Great just great.

 I mentally cursed as I tried to calm my stomach because it felt like it was about to explode any second and I mean literally explode. 

I knew I was going to throw up sooner or later.

 "NIALL COME ON!"

 I heard Liam shout thought the other side of my room door. 

"Coming" I yelled back, not as loud as Liam though. 

I guess I stood up a bit too fast because the next thing I knew, I was running for my life towards the bathroom and then throwing up inside the toilet. 

With each retch, my head hurt like hell and I was so tired.

 I honestly felt like shit.

 When I was done, I got up again but slowly this time and looked in the mirror.

 I was surprised by my appearance, I mean I knew it would be bad but I wasn't expecting it to be this bad.

 I had dark purple bad under my red eyes and my skin was so pale.

 There was no way anyone would not notice. 

Thinking quickly, I splashed water on my face which seemed to clear the bags a bit but my eyes were still red and my skin was still really pale. 

I got out of the bathroom and got ready and made my way downstairs just as Louis yelled "COME ON NIALL-oh you're here. Finally". 

I smiled at him but he just stared at me, so as the other boys who were rinishing up breakfast. "Nialler You ok there. You're face is pale. You don't look good" Zayn asked. 

I suddenly felt panicked but made up an excuse. 

"Just tired s'all". 

Everyone seemed to believe me for now, all except Zayn. 

I should have seen this coming, he was staring at me with an unsure face but I guess he shrugged it off.

 "Want breakfast?" Harry asked me. 

I shook my head, just thinking of food was making my stomach churn and I really didn't want to throw up again.

 "But it's pancakes, you love pancakes" Liam exclaimed surprised. 

That was true, I loved pancakes a lot.

 The boys were all staring at me in shock. 

"I'm just not hungry right now" I could tell they weren't buying it but I decided to not say anything and we all went headed towards the car. 

I stayed back just to quickly grab some medicine for my headache which was increasing by the minute. 

After taking 2 pills, I put the medicine back in the cupboard and ran towards the car trying not to jerk my stomach. 

I was in the back next to the window with Zayn next to me. 

During the drive to the interview, i felt really sleepy so I layed my head on Zayn's shoulder, "still tired?" He asked.