Zayn sick

Zayn knew that it was going to be a long day when he woke up feeling sore all over.

He roll over and got out of bed.

His head was pounding and his stomach churned.

He knew he couldn't tell any of the boys because they would make him sit out of the concert and he didn't want that.

He slowly walked into the bathroom, turned on the light and was taken aback by his reflection.

He was pale, had dark bags under his eyes and he was sweating all over that his hairs stuck to his forehead.

Zayn groaned in annoyance then splashed his face with water, hopping he would look more normal.

His bags had disappeared but he was still pale and sweaty.

He pondered on what he should do to not create suspicion when someone came knocking on the door.

"Zayn! Hurry up! What's taking you so long?"

It was Niall.

"Uhh coming" Zayn replied as he opened the door and put on his best fake smile.

"You ok? You look a bit pale" Niall reach for his head but Zayn ducked his hand and said, "I'm fine Nialler, just didn't get much sleep", Which wasn't totally a lie since his stomach made him very restless at night.

Niall knew he was lying but he let it go so he wouldn't create a fuss.

"Well um breakfast is ready"

Zayn nodded and threw on some sweatpants and a hoodie and walked out to the front where all three boys were waiting for him.

"FINALLY MATE, YOUR WAFFLES HAVE GONE COLD!" Louis yelled.

Zayn winced and realised that a headache was forming inside him.

"Lou can you please not yell, I have a headache"

This caused all the boys too look in his direction.

"Are you alright mate? Do you feel sick? Need medicine? Are you gonna be able to do the concert? Should I call management?" Liam asked going into daddy direction mode straight away.

Zayn knew he had to go with what he said to Niall who was eyeing him suspiciously.

"I'm yeah I'm ok, I just didn't sleep well. Some medicine would be fine and yeah I'm sure I can do the show, just a small headache"

That was now a lie, his headache was now killing him but he smiled through the pain.

Liam nodded but still stood aware, then got him some medicine which Zayn gladly accepted.

"Sorry for yelling Z" Louis mumbled.

"It's ok"

"Here's you're waffle" Harry pointed towards a sort of cold plate of food.

Zayn choked back a gag from the smell but he didn't want anyone to know he was sick so he sucked it up and at his waffles.

He got about halfway when he couldn't take it anymore, he pushed back his plate and quietly groaned.

"Aren't you gonna finish your waffles?" Harry asked.

Niall looked at him then back at his waffles.

"No I'm not really that hungry"

He paused for a moment before chuckling, "yes Niall you can have them"

Niall grinned and immediately took the plate and ate Zayn's food.