Harry sick

Hey guys,I'm back for this chapter. Sorry it took so long. Right now, I live in Australia and my parents decided to move to America. I'm not sure if we're gonna stay there but we had to seek our house and pack everything in boxes and suitcases. I won't be at school for the next term. I'm leaving for the flight in a few days so I've been really busy. This one is for hyungie_djy, sorry it took so long! I hope you like it. Requests always welcome. Keep voting and commenting! Love you all❤️❤️

"Wake up Harry, Liam said we have to go, I don't know where though , I'm not up to date" Niall shook the boy awake.

Harry had woken up with a terribly aching stomach and a burning headache.

"No Ni, please don't shake me, I'm really sick" he begged.

"Nice one mate, now come on Liam's gonna be pissed if we're late" Niall argued back.

"No really I have a stomach ache and a headache"

"We dont have time for this Haz, come on get out of bed you lazy arse!" And wi5t hat Niall left Harry's room, leaving the younger boy to groan.

—————————

"Liam...I don't feel good" Harry complained as the boys made their way to the tour bus.

"Really Harry? Please don't do this today, we're all tired and we have a really busy day" Liam answered clearly annoyed.

"Wha-? But I'm not-"

"Just don't please Haz"

Harry grumbled and clutched his stomach then sat down away from everyone in the bus.

He didn't talk to anyone making Louis concerned.

"Hey Haz, you ok?"

Harry didn't even have time to answer before Liam butted it, "Yeah hes fine, just pretending to be sick so he wouldn't have to do the interview"

"Oh come on Harry really? Please not today" Louis glanced at the curly haired boy, annoyance coursing through him.

Why didn't anyone believe him?

During the trip, he fell asleep due to the pounding headache he had gotten.

"Harry get your lazy arse up, we're here" Niall shook Harry violently awake causing his stomach to jostle.

"Niall..stop, my st..stomach hurts" Harry pleaded and scrunched his face up in pain.

"Still Harry? Just drop the act already"

Niall walked away and Harry just gave up trying.

He walked out of the bus, still a firm hand on his stomach and met the boys who ushered him to hurry up.

No one was in a cheery mood since they were all tired and sick of Harry's 'act'.

Harry on the other hand was feeling really nauseous and was beginning to get a migraine.

He sat on the couch with his head in his hands, trying to surround himself in darkness and trying to keep his stomach steady.

"Harry hurry up, we have to go now" Louis yelled making Harry's head bulge.

He felt like his mind was going to explode.

But for the sake of everyone else, he tore through and got off the couch and walked towards the set.

"Hello Harry!" The interviewer exclaimed cheerfully.

He smiled back and looked to see all the boys on the chairs and the only free seat was-great...next to Louis.