Harry gets food poisoning

This is for @ilangel1

Today was the boys' day off and they had decided to spend it by going out to eat.

They were all up and ready to go by 8.

"ZAYN COME ON!" Louis shouted from the bottom of the stairs, "EVERYONE'S IN THE CAR!".

"ALRIGHT I'M COMING!" Zayn yelled back running down the stairs.

The boys got settled in the car with Louis driving and Liam in the passenger seat.

"Let's go already, I'm starving" Niall complained and grabbed his stomach to be extra dramatic because...he's Niall.

Zayn, who was in between Harry and Niall, rolled his eyes and smiled.

Then the boys set off.

"Where should we go?" Liam asked looking back, avoiding eye contact with Niall because he knew what his answer would be.

"NANDOS!" Niall threw his hands in the air.

"Yeah alright" Harry agreed so they just went there.

After sitting down all 5 boys grabbed a menu and tried to decide on what to eat.

Niall ordered half the things on the menu while the rest of the boys stuck with what they had already eaten from there.

Harry wanted to try something new so he ordered a fish fillet.

When the food arrived, Harry knew something was off about his.

He poked the fish to see what was wrong when Liam noticed that Harry wasn't eating.

"Harry? Why aren't you eating?".

Harry didn't want to ruin anything so he just smiled and said, "oh no it's fine Liam".

Liam went back to eating and talking with the boys.

Harry managed to finish the fish without any more suspicion from the boys but when he finished, he got a terrible ache in his stomach.

"Let's go to the car" Zayn said, standing up and walking towards the front desk then paying for everything.

"Hey let's go the beach, pweeease" Liam and Louis started begging the other boys.

Right before that Harry was going to tell the boys about his stomach ache but after hearing the plans, he decided to keep his mouth shut, he didn't want everyone to sacrifice their day off just for him and a stupid stomach ache.

"Let's go!" Niall and Zayn shouted in unison.

Harry mentally groaned and clutched his stomach but making sure no one saw.

When they arrived, looking at the waves suddenly made Harry feel really really nauseous.

He accidentally let out a loud groan causing everyone to look at him.

"You ok?" Niall said, asking on everyone's behalf.

Harry forced a grin and nodded.

They set a blanket and an umbrella down in the sand.

"Let's go to the water!" Louis yelled, taking off his shirt and running towards the water with the rest of the boys right behind him.

Harry sat down on the blanket and watched on from afar as he rubbed his stomach.

"HAZ ARE YOU COMING?" Zayn asked from the water.

"YEAH COME ON" Niall took his turn as well as Louis.