1

My name is Natalia Bush. I'm 18 and both of my parents died in a rogue attack when I was 13. The pack has felt so bad for me since but I changed. A lot. I groaned. I don't go to school but I help the Luna. Her son is suppose to be taking over soon.

The Luna and I normally just follow the Alpha around and have small talk. She knows I'm broken. Everyone does. But, no one says anything. They all are so kind. Even the so called pack-sluts. I just continue to keep my head held up high. My hair use to be a beautiful rose gold, but once my parents died it turned pure white. Everyone said it's a sign of being dead basically. It's not.

For me, because mine changed as soon as my parents died means I'm broken.

My eyes use to be the most alive blue. But, now...they are the iciest blue you'll ever find. Just imagine when I'm mad. It isn't pretty. My skin is pale. I have a nose ring and two lip rings. I have gages in my ears.

I then got up out of my bed and walked to my walk in closet. I have my own house. It's super quiet.

I grabbed an outfit and walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. Then I got out and got dressed.

I brushed my hair back and hair sprayed it so it wouldn't move

I brushed my hair back and hair sprayed it so it wouldn't move. I then grabbed my black lipstick and put it on. I grabbed my other piercing and put it above the middle of my lip.

Then I put on black eye shadow and used my werewolf speed to the Alpha house. Luna walked out and looked at me.

"Honey, we have to work on your wardrobe" she sighed. "What's wrong with this" I muttered. "It's....a bit....exposing" she said. I shrugged. "The Alpha Kings are going to be here tomorrow. So please. Find something appropriate to dress in." She said. I sighed but nodded. "Alright. So today. We are meeting with other alphas today. About how packs are doing- oh fudge." She said. "What" I said calmly "can you go to the border and kill a rogue" she asked.

She didn't have to ask me twice. I used my werewolf speed going to the empty border that has no pack next to it which is the east. There was a rogue. I went up to it and wrapped my hand around it and squeezed until I heard a crack. Then I threw the body out of the territory and zipped back by the Luna who was almost at the meeting house.

"There is a few unexpected people that weren't suppose to be here until tomorrow." She sighed. "They smelled their mate and they decided to come early." She said. I just listened.

We walked in. Chattering. I ignored the Vanilla and Mango scents and leaned against the wall next to the Luna as she stood in front of me.

"Alright, so I know I forgot to ask you when you got back. But the rogue." She said. I heard two low growls I ignored.

"It's dead. It didn't want anything. It was just another rogue" I said bluntly. "Thank you sweetie" she said. Then alpha turned to me. "Bush, go out there and help my warriors. I don't know what the hell happened but my warriors are losing. Your my only hope right now" he said. A lot of alphas looked about to laugh. "Shut your mouths. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I kill. I'll happily kill all you" I growled.