10

As I walked, there were breezes. I wasn't far from the kingdom gates. My mates gazes was burning holes in my back. They were watching.

I really hope Auden and Hardin are alright. I can't risk losing anymore family. I heard a twig snap and I stopped. Then two rogues came out. They both lunged at my at the same time and I kicked one sending it across while catching one by the neck. I was squeezing as it gasped for air.

Then I heard a crack and threw the body over to the side. The other rogue finally was getting up and shifted. It was a male. I kept my gaze on his face. He was there. He pulled on basketball shorts but I didn't look down.

"Where's Auden and Hardin" I growled. He stood up and leaned against a tree and looked at me with raised brows. "You still remember me" he said. "So surprised" I growled. "Ouch. I wonder how those little mates of yours feel when you growl. You sound like the damn devil Cheshire" he said. "Watch it, Andy" I said.

"She does talk. She doesn't just growl" he said. He did a little clap before looking at me. Studying me. "Where. Is. Auden. And. Hardin" I said dangerously.

I watched as he went wide eyed for a split second but covered up his face that was contorted in fear with a smirk but I could smell the fear. He shifted and started to run. I shifted hearing the gasps back from the gate and took off after him.

I didn't even realize that Asher and Ashton's family had joined out to see what was going on. I was going under tree branches and jumping under them.

He tried to make a sharp turn to lose me but I wasn't going to let that happen. My mates were trying to contact me but I told them one word. Busy. Then I began to concentrate on speeding up.

Al was concentrating on speeding up. She didn't want to take control because she was worried she'd kill him. I finally attacked him and I lost control and killed him. I shifted back. I was pissed now.

When I looked up... it was a camp. That reeked with the smell of rogues. I went in and started to kill. It was more of a village because the abandoned house that had rogues had cellars. Many packs had missing members.

I had five people following me so far. I was going to return them to their packs. I continued to search. There was no one else. The people behind me told me their names but I never heard Auden and Hardin's name. I ran out and they followed me. I looked around panicking.

"Dear, who are you looking for" asked a older lady. "Is there another chamber here" I asked. She nodded and pointed to a thing in the ground. "Stay here. Which one of you are the strongest. Who can shift still." I said. Two raised their hands. "you two keep an eye out here. I'll be right back" I said. They nodded.

I opened the hatch and it was pitch black in it. I didn't even worry about using the ladder. I jumped in it and just fell. Then I was on the ground in a crouched position and was carefully sneaking. A guard was sniffing the air.

I jumped out and snapped his neck. Then I started to search when I saw two people being tortured. I kicked the guy where the sun doesn't shine. He growled and went to throw a punch at me that I dodged and I snapped his neck as a group of rogues came running in.

The fear in the prisoners eyes were noticeable. I smirked and dodged all their attacks and started to grow impatient. I shifted and I heard the girl gasp. "Natalia" she whispered. It's Auden. Her rose gold hair gave it away. The other boy is Hardin because of his rose gold hair. I let a growl out.

I then started to attack them. Until they all lied on the floor lifeless. I shifted back. I went towards them.

"Don't touch the chains. They are silver" Auden said. "and" I said. I grabbed the chains ignoring the burning of the silver and broke the chains. Auden stood up while rubbing her wrists. I walked to Hardin who flinched when I brought my hand close to him. He was nine when he was taken basically. He turns 15 tomorrow. My wolf calculated wrong.