2

I woke up to my alarm. I reached over Ashton and turned it off. Now to get out of this mess. They are both up against me. Ashers arm is around my waist while Ashton's arm is around my chest still. I slowly took their arms off me. Now our legs. Ashton had my left leg in between his and my right leg was in between Ashers. I slowly removed my legs and scooted down the middle of the bed to my closet. I grabbed an outfit and quietly went to the bathroom.

I got in the shower and scrubbed my body with the mango soap and washed my hair with my vanilla shampoo and conditioner. It's weird how my mates have my favorite smells. I got out a got ready.

I dried my hair and walked out of the bathroom

I dried my hair and walked out of the bathroom. The twins were still asleep and both had half of the pillow I slept on. Face down. I rolled my eyes. I walked to my closet and shut the doors and sat down at my vanity.

I began to brush and comb through my hair. A lot more of my hair was rose gold. I then gathered it up and threw it into a messy bun. No rose gold hair showing.

I grabbed my black lipstick and placed it on. I put my lip rings back in. I put my nose ring in and the stud above my lip. I then changed my gages out to another black pair with the Nirvana sign on it. Then I put on my eyeshadow and did a Smokey look. I grabbed black pumps and walked out. My mates were up now. Their heads snapped to my figure and they growled.

"Change" they growled immediately. I put my hands on my hips. "No. Not today. This is my funeral outfit. I'm busy at the moment and I have no time to put up with your non-sense" I sassed. I gave a hair flip as I walked out and used my wolf speed to a meadow. I started to look around. I heard trotting. The smell of mangos and vanilla overwhelmed my nose.

I ignored their presences and walked to a weeping willow. This could be where we burry them under. Maybe. Yes.

I pulled out the yellow flags. I ended up making a rectangle. Then another. Then another. Then another. All rectangles are two feet apart. I stood up and realized that the wolfs were staring at my ass with lustfilled eyes.

"Watch it twins. I swear....just because your my mates doesn't mean I won't kick your white asses" I said. They growled at my response and I growled back and began to run back towards the middle of the pack town. Until the two wolves were in front of me. They shifted back and I looked up at the sky immediately not needing to see their large manhoods again. That was until I met the green and dark ocean blue eyes. He held a firm grip on my chin.

"Don't look away from us little mate" he growled.  I growled at his tone and nickname. My wolf was trying to calm herself and I down.

"Asher. Calm down" Ashton said. "Look, we three are all going to go back to your house and we are gonna get ready for the funerals because you aren't wearing that revealing piece of clothing" Asher said. "I'll do what I want. Now move before I make you move which I'll probably never regret but I have a funeral to put together in five hours max" I growled. He still held my chin. I saw his arm trying to snake around my waist. I shoved his chest causing him to stumble back. "I don't need a mate" I growled.

"Fine. Then I Asher Prince Black-Wonderland reject you Natalia Cheshire Bush as my mate" he said angrily. I smiled. A wicked smile. He looked at me confused. "Well then. I didn't feel a thing besides a little weight lifted off my shoulders. Just have to wait for Ashton to reject me" I said sickly sweet. "I didn't mean-" I couldn't hear him no more. I started to make a noise while skipping away until I got to town.

I walked to the little cottage and opened the door and walked down to the basement.

"Joey, are the coffins finished" I snapped coldly. My normal tone. "Yes they are Cheshire. Now. Please. Get them out of here." He said while opening the back door yo the basement. I took one of them and used my wolf speed back to the burial sight. Then I kept going back and forth until the coffins were at the burial sight.

I ignored Ashers smell and the mango smell. Asher just smells like his cologne now. He looks so broken which made my wolf whimper. She began to yell at me. Like cringe worthy yelling. I blocked her out but she's so strong she can manage to go through still. It's a normal talking voice.

SHUT UP NANCY!
I yelled mentally

I then started to set the coffins up on the table. The holes already dug thanks to my friend Jasper. I turned around. My mate and Asher both staring at me. Their hands shoved in their pockets. "And what did I do to deserve this lovely visit."I said. Sarcasm laced heavily in my tone.

"I didn't mean the rejection" Asher said. "Well I accepted the rejection." I said. "I want to take it back" he said. "I don't want you too." I said. "Well I do. Your my mate. It's just going to kill me" he said. "Not being with you forever" he whispered. "Not my problem" I said.

Stop being a selfish bitch and here him out or I will take control and hear him out. I'll do the acceptance
My wolf growled.

I sighed. "Explain" I said bluntly. "I was angry. I lost my temper because I'm just not patient. I'll work on it. I promise. Please. Accept me" he whimpered at the end of his explanation

I stayed quiet for a moment. The soft part of my heart saying accept him like my wolf and the good side of my self conscious. That's three votes. Three beats two. "I Natalia Cheshire Bush, accept you Asher Prince Black-Wonderland as my mate" I said. He smiled and the vanilla scent came back. He pulled me into his chest. I awkwardly and hesitantly wrapped my arms around him. Feeling that soft and happy emotion settle over me. It made me gasp mentally. I then cut the hug after a moment and turned back towards the coffins and was looking for it. I was distracted when I felt hands on my hips and the sparks fly throughout my body. It was Ashton.

He was kissing my neck and got to the spot he'd bare his mark and kept sucking on it there. I craned my neck. Silently asking him to mark me. I felt his canines sink into my neck. At first I whimpered in pain but soon was biting my tongue to hold in a moan the involuntarily released. He pulled his canines out and licked his mark slowly before kissing it. Asher stepped up pulling me into his chest asking for permission. I nodded silently. He softly pressed his lips against mine and then left a trail of kisses down my jawline and to my neck and then the door he was going to mark me. On the other side of my neck that held no mark yet. Then I felt a sharp pain and then it was pleasure. I wanted to hold the moan back also but then I remembered that is the way they know that their mark will be concealed forever.

I let out a quiet, faint moan. He slowly pulled his teeth out and kicked my mark and then he kissed it. Then I was pulled back into Ashton's chest. Then it was back and forth until I stepped out. I felt a little anxious and they must of felt it through the mate bond because they rushed over to me and got on their knees. As if begging

"Look, you guys can't fight over me. I know it's hard too do. But to make it work you guys need to learn that i love you both equally. And your wolfs even though I never met them. But please. Talk about it. I have to continue setting up for the funeral. Go to my house and get ready. Alright" I said softly. I held a hand out to each one of them which they took as they nodded. I pulled them up with the little strength I had left. Marking took a lot out or me.