17

I ended up taking a short nap, but as soon as I awakened I sat up. Asher was sitting in a chair next to my bed and Ashton was sleeping on the sofa at the end of my bed. I looked back at Asher who was sleeping peacefully, he looked paler then normal, his lips looked pale and his scent was weak meaning he was weak.

"Asher" I whispered. He twitched. "Asher" I whispered again. He twitched again. I grabbed a small square pillow and threw it at his face. He gasped and was sitting up looking around the room. "It was me. You wouldn't wake up" I said quietly so we didn't wake Ashton up.

"Are you alright" he asked quietly. "Why didn't you tell me" I asked quietly. "Tell you what?" He questioned quietly. "That you were dying" I whispered broken. I still love Asher and Ashton. I was and am of being rejected again.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Because, I thought you'd just accept me so I would get better again. It's because my wolf doesn't have you and Al anymore" he said. "I still love you and Ashton. I'm just scared... I'm scared of being rejected again" I whispered.

"Little mate, I promise I'll never hurt you again. I know Ashton won't either. I will warn you. He sleeps like a log" Asher said. "And you don't" I playfully teased. He chuckled lightly as well as I.

"I Natalia Cheshire Bush, accept you Asher Prince Black- Wonderland as my mate" I said. I smelt his familiar vanilla scent. He smiled at me and happy tears fell from his eyes. He jumped on the bed and was hovering above me. He rolled over with me and I accidentally kicked Ashton in the face and he groaned.

Me and Asher bursted out laughing while Ashton seemed confused. I was the first who was controlled.

"I Natalia Cheshire Bush, accept you Ashton Presley Black- Wonderland as my mate" i said. I knew he also accepted it when the familiar mango smell came back and he stole me from Asher and hugged me tightly.

I nuzzled my face in his neck. I heard the door open so I pulled away from him while my pups all tackled me to the floor. My mates smiled down at us. I ended up winning the little war against my pups by tickling them of course.