5

Asher pulled me close to him and pressed his lips into mine. I kissed back as I felt rough kisses being left on the side of the neck Ashton marked me. Ashton placed two fingers inside me causing me to gasp which gave Asher access with his tongue as he slid it inside my mouth and he explored every inch of it.

Ashton began to thrust his fingers in and out. I moaned into Ashers mouth which caused him to growl approvingly. Then Asher pulled back as Ashton's fingers left me. Then Ashton stuck the two fingers he had inside me in his mouth as Asher started to kiss my neck once again. Then Ashton pulled the two fingers from his mouth slowly and then he smashed his lips into mine.

I kissed back instantly moving my arms around his neck and letting my hands travel to his wet hair. He bit my bottom lip lightly but I didn't allow access for him. He then growled lowly wanting me to let him pleasure me. But, I continued to do my thing. I just pulled back for some air.

Then I pressed my lips back against his roughly and he kissed back just as I kissed him. I gasped once again when I felt Ashers two fingers go inside me. I don't know why it's so surprising to me but it is and now I had Ashton's tongue exploring my mouth freely.

Asher lightly nipped my shoulder causing me to let a faint moan in Ashton's mouth which he let a lust filled growl out basically saying he wanted more.

We pulled back breathlessly and soon his lips were back on mine. I felt Ashers fingers leaving me and he began to kiss my neck after a moment. He kissed his mark causing me to moan into Ashton's mouth once again. Then we pulled away as Asher pulled me away from Ashton pinning me to the beam in the large shower.

(A/N: since Natalia's shower is so large there is a beam in the middle because I don't know. Decoration. It also fits with the story now."

He smashed his lips back into mine while Ashton was behind the beam kissing my neck and my mark he'd given me earlier in the day. Asher then put his hands on my bare thighs and looked at me. "Jump" he growled. I did as told and wrapped my legs loosely around his waist. Ashton continued to bite and suck on spots of the side of my neck that he'd marked me.

He kissed my mark causing me to moan as Asher was busy pleasing me down there which caused me to moan again as he pushed his not so little friend inside me more until it was fully in.

He was going back and forth causing me to moan while Ashton continued to kiss and suck on spots of my neck and I know tomorrow there are going to be many love bites.

I felt a tightness in my stomach and knew that I was getting close. I moaned as I felt a weird feeling which I only knew that Asher had climaxed and I felt it which seemed to make him happy because he had a smug expression. Blood washed down the drain as I was a Virgin.

Then Asher pulled himself out of me and began to kiss me again as he fingered me and I was becoming breathless as I was getting closer to my climax. Asher knew that and be continued.

I knew he mindlinked Ashton real quick because Ashton was soon holding me by the waist as Asher crouched down and placed his face in between my legs as my legs were over his shoulders. Ashton kissed my shoulder before trailing kisses up my neck up to my ear while his hot breath fanned my ear.

"Just wait love, until it's my turn" he whispered lustfully in my ear. My breathing just increased in response as my heart rate was skyrocketing and soon I knew I climaxed because the feeling in my stomach was gone but I also felt Ashers tongue trailing around my clit and entrance of my sex. Then he got up while pulling me into his chest under the water as the water cascaded down my back.

I felt Ashton's hot breath against the back of my neck as Asher looked down at me with darkened, lust filled eyes. Then I was pulled back by Ashton. My core was throbbing in pain from my virginity being taken with me and I was about to be taken once again by my other mate.