15

5 YEARS LATER
Its been five years since I moved to Florida. In human years I'm 23, same in werewolf tears, but in werewolf years you stop aging at age 20.

I let out a oof sound as I felt different weights all over my body. I heard my four sons giggles. I smiled and opened my eyes. "And what do I deserve to have this special visit" I said while smirking.

"Nothingggggg" Luis said while holding the g out. "Well it looks like the tickle monster is going to get you" I said as I sat up and they squealed and ran out of my room. I got up and took off after them. The back door was opened. I smirked and ran out the door. They were all running towards the ocean.

I ignored the Wolf scents concentrated on getting to my babies. It's probably Hardin, Alecia and their daughter Hecia. Don't ask.

I got Liam and he screamed playfully for his brothers who all came running back to rescue them. They ended up tackling me down. We were all laughing as they laid across my legs and waist and stuff.

"You got me mommy" Liam pouted. "Yeah mommy got you. So where were we. The tickling" I said. They all were quick to get up and started back towards the ocean. I chuckled and got up.

I ran towards Lucas and Luke and picked them up as they started to squeal as their brothers ran towards us. I started to tickle the both of them while they laughed. Our neighbors smiled at us. Liam got on my back and I stopped.

"Oh no, Liam got me" I said playfully. I stopped smiling when I saw Asher and Ashton on my back porch. I felt everything stop. Until Luis was in front of me. "Are you alright mommy" he asked seriously. "Yeah. Come on" I said standing up. Luis was on my left left left leg while Liam was on my back while Luke was on my right leg and Lucas ended up on the front of me.

But, I walked like a normal person with all my kids on my. I was walking up the porch steps and they all got down or off my legs to stand in front of me.

"Guts go inside" I said calmly. "Are they bad" Lucas growled out. They all shifted at the age of two so. Well besides Lucas, he shifted when he was one. "No, bubs, don't worry about mommy, just go to your room. Go find Hecia to play with. Tell Hardin and Alecia that mommy is talking to some old friends" I said. They all saluted me before running inside.

My ex-mates stared at me guiltily. "What do you guys want" I said angrily. "We want you back" Ashton said. "No, you don't get to get me back. You both rejected me. My heart... it's no longer there for you. So don't you think I'll come back to you guys to just shatter me once again" I said. A piece of white hair in my face. I brushed it behind my ear.

"Please hear us out, love" Ashton said. "We changed little mate. We are very sorry about the rejection. We never meant it. I know for sure Ashton did" Asher said. "And you meant it" I said. "No I didn't" Asher said. "You said you know for sure Ashton didn't which only means that you could've and I know meant it" I said. I saw that my parents, Dylan and Alice were all here sitting down just watching us.

"You broke my daughter" my mom whispered. I ignored how broken her voice was. "I'm not accepting you. I will not be your mates. I will not be a girl who's heart you toy around with. I will not let you near my pups. I will not let you reject my pups like you rejected me" I growled. Al was getting close to surfacing.

"They are our pups to" Asher said so broken. "Maybe you should have thought about that before rejecting me." I said smugly. they stared at me broken.

"I should have never accepted you guys from the start. I should have known my heart was just a play toy to you." I said in disbelief. "I should have kept myself distant from you. I should have actually meant go find your second chance mates." I hissed.

I was letting Al show a bit. "At least you have control over your mutt" Asher muttered. He was soon pinned to the wall and I was punching him punch after punch until I was pulled back into my dads chest.

I was breathing heavily. "I deserved that" Asher said. His face was already busted up. Dylan and Ashton helped him sit in a chair. My mom pulled me into her embrace and stroked my hair. "I'm so sorry baby, I know rejection hurts like a bitch" my mom said. I wasn't letting the tears escape now. I wasn't going to show I was vulnerable. I wasn't going to do anything. But, I did. I melted into my moms embrace and soon Alice joined the hug.

"Boys go out by the ocean for a minute" Alice ordered. Dylan helped Asher up and began to walk towards the ocean with Ashton and my dad. Until they couldn't hear us.

"I promise you, my sons have changed." Alice said. "They have" my mom said. "You want me to accept them after they ripped my heart to shreds. My heart isn't even here anymore. I have to fake my happiness for my pups. I try so hard to forget about them. I try so hard to be a better mother for my pups but I'll never be good enough for them" I said broken.

I ignored the two faint growls. I knew they were listening. Alices eyes glazed over and I watched as they moved away from my house more. Asher and Ashton glanced back at me. I looked away.