4

It was after the burial ceremony and the dinner for the losses we had. Now we were heading home. I was walking Luna and Alpha home even though they wanted me to go straight home and rest. We neared the alpha house door. I pulled Luna into a hug and she hugged back before she followed alpha into the pack house.

I began to walk towards the direction of my secluded house. My mates following right beside me. Glancing down at me often and brushing their hands across mine purposely.

I knew they didn't like the speed we were going at. I began to walk faster as my eyes were drooping. My mates confused on why I was going so fast but if I told them. One of them would have picked me up and brought me home.

We still had a mile to go. I stopped for a moment and rubbed my eyes. My mates were looking at me with their worried eyes. "I think that me letting you both mark me on the same day wasn't the best idea" I sighed to myself. They raised brows at me. Then I began to run down the road towards my house. It crept closer and closer into view.

Finally I opened the front door and went upstairs to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and then got in the shower. I smelled my mate scent but I continued to stand under the water having my face towards the ground.

Soon both my mates were naked, in the shower with me. Ashton's hands began to massage my neck and shoulders while Asher lightly snaked his arms around my waist and peppered my face with light kisses.

I was pinned to the wall which awakened me. My mates had lust filled eyes as a painful course ran through my abdomen. I'm in heat. My wolf was now awake and purring. Wanting to mate with them. To give ourselves to them. Dear god.