13

I reached the borders of my old pack where Luna and Alpha were waiting. I parked and let one of the warriors take it. "What the hell did that boy do now" alpha said angrily. Alpha is like my dad while Luna is like my mom.

"He rejected me again." I replied quietly.

"I'm sorry but this is too make my brother happy. I, Ashton Presley Black- Wonderland reject you Natalia Cheshire Bush as my mate... I'll be back in four months to get mine and Ashers pups" he said through the fading away mind link.

"Sweetheart. Why's the other mark leaving" Luna Asked. "He rejected me through mind link and in four months he's taking my pups" I said. "We won't let him do that. We have a house down in Florida. He basement is huge because for when they shift" alpha said. "Go, Go now. I know that they won't let you have them for four months. They'd wait until the end of your month for when your due." Luna said. I nodded. Then soon I saw my car being brought up.

I took the keys and gave my farewells and side hugs before taking off to the town in Florida which is a city actually. Blending in is what am I'm going to be doing. I have my stash of money that should last me about 10 years if I'm smart about my money.

****

I arrived at the house.

I got out of my car, but then I got back in and drove to a car place

I got out of my car, but then I got back in and drove to a car place. I traded my SUV car in for a cruise. Then I drove back home. I changed my name and plates.

I walked inside the house and was a little shocked. I grabbed my flip phone and dialed my moms number.

Hey
I said

Where are you
Mom asked

Where are the twins
I said

They said something about going to your old- they went. Alice just told me they left. I have you on speaker.
My mom said

I ain't there. I left the entire state. Luna and Alpha said it was safer that way.
I said

What?
My mom and Alice said shocked.

Ashton rejected me through mind link. Then he said he was going to take my pups away.
I said

I'm going to kill them both
Alice screamed

I heard screaming
Dylan said

Say it again dear
Mom said

Ashton rejected me through mind link and said he was going to take my pups away.
I repeated

I'm killing them both
Dylan said

Where are you?
Dad asked

No one tell them where I am.
I ordered

Alright. Promise
They all said in unison

I'm in Queens, Florida at #address
I said

So... will you ever be back
Hardin asked broken

Hopefully. Even if I have to kick their asses myself.
I said

Fine. Can I come down to live with you?
Hardin and Auden asked.

Ummm... that's up to dad and mom
I said

They said we can go. Our mates are coming.
Auden said

Alright.
I said.

We love you. We have to go. The boys are back. Pissed.
Mom said.

Alright. Bye. Love you too.
I said quickly

I hung up and let out a sigh.