3

I got the flowers for the burial sight and used my werewolf speed back with my mates following behind me. Worried about me obviously they can tell I'm exhausted.

I started to put the flowers where they go. Then I rushed back around town and back to the burial sight where my mates were looking around confused. I did a little cough and they looked at me with worried expressions. Their eyes held relief.

I placed the pictures beside each coffin. The mates name and the pups name(s) that they left behind. I was too tired to feel to sorry. I then rushed to the empty plain. Three hours to get this ready. I have guys going to set up chairs at the burial sight and bring the bodies there.

I looked at Asher and Ashton. "You guys go. I'll be alright. I'm going to be here for awhile anyway" I said softly. "No way little mate, your exhausted. We are keeping an eye on you" Asher said worried. I huffed and began rushing around the town once again, everything moving in a blur.

The Luna and Alpha warned everyone to stay inside today until it was time for the funerals. Because I move like a speed demon. I grabbed the table tops and rushed back to the plain and set them down.

I stretched and popped my back which my mates cringed at. I shrugged. "Do you two have a problem with me stretching" I said kinda annoyed. "No, no love. It's not that. It's just...you sound like your stiff" Ashton said worried. "It's just because I haven't taken a lot of time to rest" I said. I waved it off.

I then used my werewolf speed back to the warehouse the holds all the tables and brought the table legs. Then I kept going back and forth. Finally all the pieces of the chairs were there.

I rushed to the burial sight and they were using the wrong chairs. "Hey, those are the wrong chairs. The black chairs. I'll take these" I said. They nodded and began using their werewolf speed. I grabbed as many chairs as I could rushing back to the plain and then went back and forth until I had all the white chairs they had here. I then used my werewolf speed assembling the tables. I could feel my mates gazes on me, but I have no time for distractions.

I started to use my speed around the plain and placed all the tables there. The plain is flat and even. It's balanced very well. I then went back to the warehouse going back and forth between the plain and soon the white chairs were all at the plain.

I placed four at each table. There was like a thousand tables here in this gigantic plain. So that would be about four thousand chairs. Then I got to the Luna and Alphas table placing their special seats there.

My seat and then of course my mates since they wouldn't sit away from me. I saw some of my workers who were assigned to me today coming towards me. I gave my mates pointed looks meaning to shut up and sit down so they did. Not taking their eyes off the guys approaching me.

"I still can't believe we lost all those great people" Joey said. "Me neither joey" I said. "Anything else you need us to do" Joey Asked. "I need some of you to gather the cooks and have them begin on this list. And then being a ladder and ferry lights and those poles." I said. I handed the paper to Joey. I looked around. Table clothes. I sighed and shook my head. I'm so tired. My mates both looking at me worried.

I took a seat at their table they were sitting at. "Are you alright little mate" Asher asked. "Tired. Hell, exhausted" I said. "Then go take a nap" he said. "Can't. I have a whole bunch to do. I have to busy my workers once again. Once they get back of course. I have to get the omega guards out tonight to guard the borders." I said. "Shouldn't everyone be here" Ashton asked.

"The omega warriors aren't close to the other warriors. They keep to themselves and laugh when someone else dies in the pack. Unless it's another omega. They are cruel, emotionless wolves. That's why I send them to the borders to guard. They are good at fighting and killing" I said while getting up.