12

So my pregnancy takes two months since I'm having quadruplets . Yeah quadruplets. You heard me. Two for each of the boys. Yay me. according to the pack doc.

So I'm a month pregnant and I'm huge already. I'm very snappy, aggressive(angry wise), and sassy. Asher doesn't spend a lot of time with me anymore.

Ashton does. Well try. I want both of my mates. So I sit in the room. In the middle of the floor. All day basically as I stare at the floor.

Asher only gets in bed at night and then he gets us before me in the morning and I don't see him until it's basically night. It's been like this for three weeks now.

I heard the door open but I don't look up. I continue to look at the floor. I sat that someone was sitting in front of me. My mate. Ashton.

"What's wrong" he asked worried. I didn't move, speak or anything. I just continued to stare at the floor. I didn't bother to look up at him. He sighed.

I felt one of the pups kick so I gently and slowly put my hand on my belly. "Is the pups alright" he asked panicked. I stared at the floor as my response. "Stay quiet if a no" he said. I made a faint hm sound. Almost inaudible.

I continued to stare at the floor though. "Cheshire, please. Answer me" Ashton pleaded. I heard the door open and smelled Ashers scent. Not normal. Not normal at all.

My wolf was excited. But, me. I feel broken. Another reason I stare at this floor all day is because I've been thinking back about me and Asher. I'm pretty sure I'm the one who fucked up this relationship or mate bond.

I ignored the two growls and kept my mind blank from there on. "You didn't do anything, little mate" Asher said. I realized he was siting beside Ashton. I didn't move.

I ignored the fact that he took my hand into his. I ignored all the sparks. My wolf sighed happily but then I heard her let a whine out. She was tired of this depressed state I was in. "Little mate, speak to us, to me. Please" Asher pleaded.

"Your the one that caused her to be like this" Ashton snapped. They were arguing back and forth and soon Alice and Dylan were in here.

"Boys, what in God's name is going on. Cheshire opened her link to us and I believe it was accidental" Alice said.

It was. I tend to do it a lot sometimes when my peacefulness or thought process is broken. So I let my mind go blank again. Imagining the walls that surround my mind to block out my thoughts. The chains around my heart to keep it from breaking all the way, to keep me from melting into my twin mates touches.

"He caused her to be mute the past three weeks" Ashton said angrily. "I did not" Asher defended. Sure you didn't Asher. Sure you didn't.

I totally forgot that I dropped my walls again because the pups kicked me and Asher growled while Ashton snickered. "Watch it little mate" he growled. He growled at me. I growled back thunderously. "Watch it, Asher" I growled almost animal like.

"What the hell did you do boy to make her this pissed. You never make a pregnant she-wolf pissed" Dylan said angrily. Not at me. At Asher. I stood up straight.

"I'm going back to my old pack. I need some time" I said. My mates growled. I growled back. Dylan and Alice were siding with me.

"Your about to have babies" Asher said. "Well it's not my fault I've been so distant" I said sarcastically. He growled. I growled back and immediately regretted because my world came crashing down.

"I Asher Prince Black- Wonderland reject you Natalia Cheshire Bush" Asher said. His parents stared at him shocked. Ashton looked like he was about to kill him. His mark slowly left my neck and it hurt like hell.

"Nat, I" I stopped Asher by putting my hand up and slapping him across the face. Hard. His head snapped to the right towards his parents. I walked to my closet and grabbed a bag. I started to pack clothes. Then I walked out of the room where their parents were glaring at Asher while Asher watched me leave guiltily.

I walked to my parents room where they were with my siblings. "Umm, I'll be back, I promise but I'm going back to the old pack. I just need a little time" I said quietly. "Why? What happened?" My dad said. "Asher. He hasn't spoke to me in three weeks until today. And then he rejected me. Don't worry about it. I'll decided what to do. I'm fine. So don't kill him. It's not the first rejection I took on" I said. "I love you guys. Come here" I said.

They all got up and hugged me and they said they loved me and to be careful. I walked out of their room past my mate and Asher. His parents still glaring at Asher.

I began to walk down the stairs. Time felt like it was moving so slow. I had my keys in my pocket to my car and was ready to go. I got concerning looks from Ashers and Ashton's side of the family but I continued to walk. Until I reached my car. I got in and drove off.

Out of the kingdom.