6

I was still in wolf form lying down with my mates. I woke up from the short nap and my mates were asleep. Asher had me to where I couldn't get up.

So I stood up and he fell off growling as he hit the floor. I shook my fur off. My wolf was laughing her wolf ass off since I just knocked our mate off us. I went through the woods, through the secluded area but before I went down my road. I caught a glimpse of all alphas leaving. Oh shit. I shifted back and ran back to the meeting room and grabbed my training bag and quickly changed before running to the training platform where they were arrived.

I heard alpha and Luna approach. My mates scents were still weak because they weren't close to me at all. They were looking for me. But, not close.

I began training with running. Then we did push ups, pull ups, sit ups, lunges, squats, weightlifting and now we were about to begin with something that is important.

I was showing them different punches on the beta of the pack. Then I was showing kicks. Dodges and other stuff.

We started training at noon. We finished at seven pm without breaks. I mean we would drink water here and there but that was it. I then used wolfspeed back to my house where my mates were sitting on the porch. I walked past them. Well tried. Ashers hand wrapped around my ankle so I stopped.

"Why do I smell other males scents on you" he growled. Ashton was growling also. "I was training the pack today. remember" I said. They were still growling. I sat down in between the and kissed their cheeks and gave their hand a reassuring squeeze before pecking their lips and then going inside to shower because I stink.

I was soon in my bathroom under the scolding hot water that was loosening my muscles up.

****

I got out and saw my mates on my bed looking a little guilty. They went to speak but I spoke before them. "I think I know what this is about.... it's time for you both to head back to your kingdom.... and I have to come" I said quietly. They nodded looking at me. I just turned my gaze to the floor.

They got up and were standing in front of me. I could tell by their feet. "It's alright love, if you want we can try and visit your old pack but we need to bring you back to the kingdom and announce you as the Luna Queen." He said. I nodded and laid my head against Ashers chest. Ashton scowled for a moment before huffing and pulling me into his chest.

I wanted to cuddle with Asher. Fine. I'll cuddle with him in the car. Perfect plan. So I just laid my head on Ashton's chest and sent a mind link to Asher that I'd cuddle with him in the car which he smiled at. I could feel the excitement rolling off him.

"What has you so excited bro" Ashton said while his hand gently rubbed up and down my back. "Oh nothing" Asher sang. Ashton just scoffed. "Love, pack your bags. On the way there we are stopping to get you some new clothes that is appropriate." Ashton said. "And what about the ones that aren't." I asked.

"You can wear that for us little mate" Asher said with a smug tone. I chuckled lightly. "Go pack, little mate" Asher said softly. I nodded against Ashton's chest as Ashton didn't want to let me go.

"Little mate" Asher said sternly. "I can't move if this dummy won't let me go" I sassed. They both chuckled. "Ashton. Let her go. We have to get going soon" Asher said seriously. Ashton groaned but nodded. I was walking to my closet when I heard him.

"I get cuddles in the car" Ashton said. "No I do" Asher said. Then they both were playfully wrestling on my bedroom floor. I grabbed my three large suitcases and started to neatly put clothes in it.

Once all my clothes were packed I went to my book bag

I put my curlers, curling irons, and straightening irons in the largest pouch with my brushes

I put my curlers, curling irons, and straightening irons in the largest pouch with my brushes. Then I put all my makeup in the next pouch. Then my computer and charger in the next pouch. Then my book of memories of my family in the pouch as well. Then I grabbed jewelry to put in also. Then I was done and put it on my back for now and grabbed two suitcases and walked them out. Then I walked back in my closet and grabbed the other before walking out.

My mates got up and walked to my bags. Asher grabbed two suitcases while Ashton grabbed the one and took my book bag. They didn't want me to carry anything. They are evil.

I just followed behind them pouting. They loaded it in the car. Their two betas for the alpha kings because there's two alpha kings. Each king has one beta. I have to choose a girl to be my beta and I think I might choose their sister if we get along.

Anyway, their two betas were here. One was driving while the other sat in the passenger side. I got in the middle of the car while Asher was on my left and Ashton was on my right.

"So I won the wrestling and get to cuddle with you love" Ashton said. I looked at him with raised brows and smirked while cuddling with Asher. His jaw dropped. His betas chuckled.

"The beta driving is Chase and the other beta is his older brother Vincent . Vincent, chase this is your Luna Queen Natalia." Asher said while rubbing circles on my back.

"Well welcome Queen Natalia" Vincent said. "Please call me Cheshire or Nat or something that doesn't have Luna and Queen in it" I groaned. My mates and the betas chuckled. The betas nodded as they started to converse with their alpha kings. I was curled up in Ashers side. Ashton looked lonely. He looked hurt. So I repositioned myself where my body was laying on Ashers still while my legs and feet were on Ashton's lap. Ashton smiled down at my legs.

Probably happy to finally get to touch me or something. He began to rub his hands up and down my legs gently. Great thing I shaved.

Yes. I'm wearing shorts and a t-shirt. All black of course. I then slowly fell asleep.