9

We were almost at the kingdom. I got to know their betas better. We are basically acting like none of this happened. I mean... it makes me upset thinking about it. I know what I did was stupid and wrong, but they forgave me.

They are serious about not letting me out of their sight. Asher was going to the bathroom while Ashton was suppose to take my luggage out so Ashton stayed with me until Asher was out. My punishment.

"We are almost there. Do you want them to call you Cheshire" Ashton asked while holding me hand. "Yeah" I replied back shortly of my nervousness. Asher grabbed my other hand and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Don't worry. My dad might seem like a statue but really he is a softy. My mom...she's going to hug the life out of you like my grandma and grandpa. Alpha Alex Wonderland and Luna Alexia Wonderlands Pack is also here due to the fact of Alex wanting to be closer to his sister and family in general" Asher said. "My sister, Amanda, she's 17, turning 18 this weekend. My grandma is also obsessed with Alice in the Wonderland movie so I'm going to warn you. My mom use to hate that movie but she is now obsessed with it. And we have to at least name one of our grandkids from the movie." Ashton said. We soon pulled up to a big castle.

I was wearing a normal training outfit since my twin mates here did not like my other clothing

We got out of the car and I saw his family waiting

We got out of the car and I saw his family waiting. They each took a hand of mine and growled at there Beta.

"Really" I said. "He was staring at you" Asher said. "Next time I'm going to hit you. He's your beta" I said. "And he was staring at you" Asher said. "The hands. He was staring at our hands. Not even for a second either" I said. "Sure" Ashton said.

"You two are going to be the death of me" I muttered. We were closer to his family and they heard because they all chuckled. Soon we were standing in front of them.

If you might be asking, Hows my hair? Well most of it is rose gold, well half. The other half is white.

"This is Natalia Cheshire Bush. She prefers being called Cheshire." Asher said. I saw four ladies squeal. Everyone flinched except me. I've heard louder things then that. They raised brows at me after they squealed.