7

I groaned as I awakened from the laughter. It was the betas. My mates growled into I flicked both of them in the head. Then they both turned to me with a scowl on their faces. "Lose the look boys" I said. I was actually tired but not as tired. Probably because the night before the twins ended up taking me.

"Go back to sleep. Well keep these two quiet" Ashton said quietly. "I'm not really even that tired." I said. "I found a mall Alphas" Vincent said. "You guys are seriously making me get new clothes" I said annoyed. "Yes, your clothes are revealing and only meant for us to see" Asher said. "Not this" I motioned to the outfit I was wearing. "Too much skin is showing. You need longer shorts" Asher said. "Your about to need new limbs" I muttered angrily. They heard and gulped knowing that I'm serious. Chase and Vincent chuckled.

"I've never seen the alphas so scared" chase said. "Probably because I almost killed an alpha the other day" I said. "You tried to kill an alpha" chase said in disbelief. "He was doubting me" I defended.

"She almost ripped his throat out because he basically was saying girls can't fight. Her old Luna and alpha said she was the top warrior in their pack." Ashton said.

"Hell, id say she is the best warrior in the kingdom" Asher said. "That good" both Vincent and chase said in shock. "She killed about a hundred werecats by herself and came back with a single cut on the cheek" Asher said.

"You got one of a hell of a mate." Vincent said. "Watch that language. Your mom will kill you" Ashton tease while getting out of the car.

I was going out Ashers door. I don't know but I feel a little more comfortable with Asher. I don't know if it is because he rejected me and made me happy then came back to me or his gentle nature when he made love to me.

That sounded so cliche.

I began trudging along way with them to the mall. I can't believe these two. I huffed and continued to follow until we reached the entrance because I stopped while they continued walking. They were pretty far in and their figures were small. I was walking back to the car. The betas were laughing their asses off.

I got in the back of the car. "They are going to be so mad" Vincent laughed. "I told them I didn't have any appropriate clothes but I have a few outfits. I just didn't want to change" I said. They had their faces in anger as they continued towards the car.

"Well damn. I didn't think they'd be that mad." I said. Asher opened the door and crouched down. "Seriously" He said seriously. "Very serious here" I said. The betas were biting their lips. "Natalia. Let's go" Asher said.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't want to get anymore clothes." I said. "Natalia Cheshire Bush lets go" Asher said. "well Alices mom and Alice are going to love your middle name." Chase said.

I hate that he called me Natalia. I hate he name Natalia absolutely

He sighed running a hand through his hair before he grabbed my hands and pulled me out of the car and threw me over his shoulder.

"Assholes" I growled. They growled back. The betas were laughing. Once at the entrance they put me down and Asher held my hand and basically dragged me along to Forever 21.

"If you don't shop then we will start shopping for you" Ashton said sternly. I sighed and dragged the both of them along and got a few outfits and then they dragged me to Nike and I got a few more outfits, then I dragged them to a guy store because I wanted flannels for me.

Then I said I didn't want to shop anymore and they continued to drag me store to store. I got a few outfits. Asher made me go to Victoria's Secret. I ended up getting very little from there. When I walked out they were waiting for me and I gave them the bag.