8

It's been a week since I left my mates. I've blended in well with the pack. I've became the talk of the pack once again as I'm broken once again. My hair is back to its white color besides the few strands of rose gold hair and I'm staying in another secluded house on the pack territory.

I was sitting on the edge of my bed with my head in my hands.

Was my decision a good decision?

Did I make the right choice?

Do my mates still love me?

Are my mates going to reject me when they find me?

Are they going to kill me when they find me?

Should I have stayed in the car and never ran?

I stopped thinking these thoughts. Everyday I still feel them trying to get into my head. Trying to mind link me but, I was never made for a mate.

I gotten into a old habit I've not done since five years ago once my parents died. I've began cutting again. I have a few scars on my arm. I just do it over my arms.

My hair grew back really fast. I mean I am a wolf so. It's back down to my bum.

I then got up. But stopped.

We have a meeting tomorrow with the alphas to see how things are going. You need to attend since your the one who has been monitoring them
I heard Luna say in the mind link.

Alright. I'll be there after training the pups
I said

I started to train the pups from eight in the morning too ten. Then their parents are glad because their pups want to take a nap for about two hours also.

I then decided it was time to lay down. My wolf has told me a few times to go back to them but I know she is just as confused as me. Then I let the mind link break and I heard them.

Where are you Cheshire?
Asher said pained

Come back love
Ashton cried

Please
Asher and Ashton said weakly

I immediately sat up from my sleeping position. I've caused them so much pain.

I can't. I've caused you both too much pain. I will let you know I'm Safe and fine. I told you both from the beginning. I didn't want a mate. I'm just...broken. I'm unrepairable. Even though I'm broke. I do love you both. But I just cause pain and destruction with anything in my way. I'm sorry Asher and Ashton.
I said in our mind link

Then I put the mind link wall back up. I laid my head on the pillow and slowly I fell asleep.

****

I woke up to my annoying alarm and walked to my closet and grabbed shorts and a t shirt. Then I used my wolf speed to the training grounds where the pups were. I smelt my mates scents near and panicked but calmed.

"Are you guys ready" I said in a fake happy tone. They began to cheer and ran to me and began to attack me playfully. They were ready to begin. I smiled.

"What are we doing today Cheshire" Ronnie Asked. He's an 8 year old who is always eager to learn. "Today. Today is the final day with me. All the hard stuff will be done with me. So today. We are going to do the big thing" I said while exclaiming it excitedly.

"The two mile run" rob said. "Yes" I replied smiling. They all began to run to the track and I followed in suit ignoring the feeling of being watched. Of being watched.